The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedin Is Out For The Series

drukes1234

I agree. It was absolutely sickening to watch guys like Kassian, Bieksa, Kesler, Burrows, Lapierre chirp at Keith and politely ask him to drop his gloves after he just delivered an obvious cheap shot with intent to injure on our star goal scorer. When that happens, you have to respond. It was a regular season game, honestly, who gives a crap. And then they proceded to take 2 penalties afterwards for simply trying to get them into a scrum.

Absolutely pitiful.

I HATE DUNCAN KEITH and the nhl for not punishing a clear intent to injure. When you deliberately try to hurt someone it shouldn't mnatter if you are a first-time offender. First time offender should only be considered when it's a questionable/borderline hit. Pathetic that the nhl/shanahan said it he was 'closing the gap'. Give me a break. If that was crosby, duncan keith would be gone for the season/playoffs.

Next time we play the hawks someone better deal with him. He just ruined our chance at going deep into the playoffs. How one player can ruin an entire team's chance and get a slap on the wrist is beyond me.

I didn't really expect him back this series, and boy MG and company must feel pretty stupid now predicting Daniel would be back game 1.. that said its sad ppl will use this as an excuse if we lose this series.. If this team was ever truly top level caliber then we should make it out of this round at the very least Daniel or not.

I HATE DUNCAN KEITH and the nhl for not punishing a clear intent to injure. When you deliberately try to hurt someone it shouldn't mnatter if you are a first-time offender. First time offender should only be considered when it's a questionable/borderline hit. Pathetic that the nhl/shanahan said it he was 'closing the gap'. Give me a break. If that was crosby, duncan keith would be gone for the season/playoffs.

Next time we play the hawks someone better deal with him. He just ruined our chance at going deep into the playoffs. How one player can ruin an entire team's chance and get a slap on the wrist is beyond me.

You gotta give Bertuzzi credit - he went after Weber for the cheap shot on Zetterberg.

Unbelievably, there was absolutey no sign of any such team spirit with the Canucks when Daniel got hijacked.

Just frackin unbelievable.

I've attached photos of Sidney Crosby, Daniel Alfresson and Daniel Sedin all lying on the Ice having been smashed in the head with plastic polymer elbow "pads" that Don Cherry demonstrated on Hockey Night as bad for the game and obviously bad for the best players in the league.

Frustrated with your oponent? Smash the best players in the head with your elbow, that is equipped with plastic "pad" as solid as steel. Injure the head: and hope the refs don't see and give you a five minuete penalty.

There is no respect in Hockey anymore. Stop equipping Players with Storm troopers gear. Make it soft so it hurts to throw a hit.

Betman is an ass. Stop the rollerball.

Archived