The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Will You Root For After The Canucks Are Eliminated?

The Magician

Who will you root for after the Canucks are done  

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest The Brown Burrows

But the other teams you cheer for are in the same league. For example, am a Barca fan and an Inter Milan fan because they are in different leagues and in different countries so it would make sense. IF you have true allegiance with one team, all the other teams should be considered the enemy. Like GW Bush said, you are either with us or against us. Die hard Canucks fan only cheer for the Canucks in the NHL.

Definitely hoping for the Canucks to come back to win the series and the entire playoffs. If not, I honestly don't care enough about the other teams to really have a preference. Maybe the Flyers, simply because they can score so many goals in the playoffs and come back from huge deficits.

Im just not seeing why everyone thinks kings will go to scf. They arent all that. Weve beat them. St louis detroit and chicago could beat them. Not saying they suck, just think we are having a bad time of it right now.

Anyway i lived in detroit for some time so i wouldnt be sickened if they went to scf... But i dont like them. More a begrudging respect.

Ill go for phoenix, theyve never hurt our players as far as i know and theyve got a canuck i like.

The Panthers and Caps. Although I have been cheering for them all playoffs. Really want the Panthers to do some damage and have a good run. They deserve it, and it was awsome to see their fans last night, they were awsome.

Well you see, the Canuckls aren't gonna get knocked out. This is all an elaborate plan to piss off Chicago by coming back from 0 - 3 and winning it in game 7.

But Ottawa is my second team. Spezza, Alfie, Karlsson, Cowen, Michalek and Turris is just beautiful. Lundqvist has been really good, Hagelin took out Alfie (what a terrible trade off for the Sens) and Boyle has been beast. Go for the upset Ottawa!

I would cheer for the caps, just because they are my second favorite team. To those people who are saying people shouldn't be fans of multiple teams, why not? I bleed the blue and green, but I absolutely love watching the caps win, or the pens/flyers kill eachother. I guess you could call me a fan of the league

I won't be cheering for any other team in particular but I will be jumping on the Chicago Wolves' bandwagon. I like to feel like I have an actual allegiance and investment in a team and I don't have that with any other NHL team so honestly, the next best thing is our farm team.

GO WOLVES!

If I had to choose an NHL team to root for it would be either the Sharks, Capitals or Flyers if for no other reason than I feel empathetic towards them because they're so much like the Canucks. They are teams that have been great for a while now and are trying to get over the hump and win it all.

Unlike most people, I don't jump on the underdog's bandwagon or that of the young teams that are trying to make some noise. I'm not cheering for any team like Florida, Nashville, Phoenix, St. Louis etc. I want those teams that have been contenders every year and deserve the big prize to win.

Archived