The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where Will Cory Go

Southpop45

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dream Scenerio = Luongo for Connolly and Malone --> Malone for the reason that a contract has to come back our way and gives us size, cup experience, and a guy who's willing to step up for teammates . He showed signs of aging this year but might still have soemthing in the tank. Connolly is a BC boy who could fill our hole for a 2nd liner. or even just Luongo for Malone and their 10th pick (which might be enough to get one of the fab 5 WHL dmen this year)

You have to believe with the decision made today to start Schneider and his unbelievable play Luongo is the odd man out, who knows maybe his contract truly is impossible to move but how the hell do u go with Luongo next year as your starter when you handed the reigns to Schneider in the do or die game.

Cory is clearly the better goaltender, now and going forward... I hope Management sees this as well and as sad as it would be for some fans..i do like Luongo as a person but this is a business and you do what's best for the team.

You have to believe with the decision made today to start Schneider and his unbelievable play Luongo is the odd man out, who knows maybe his contract truly is impossible to move but how the hell do u go with Luongo next year as your starter when you handed the reigns to Schneider in the do or die game.

Cory is clearly the better goaltender, now and going forward... I hope Management sees this as well and as sad as it would be for some fans..i do like Luongo as a person but this is a business and you do what's best for the team.

I really hope we trade Luongo for Versteeg or something.

Ballard has been giving me a lot of faith I don't know how he has turned game game around so much. I rather have him than Bieksa at this point.

I really want that RH shot Larrson would give us.

Best case scenario is Luongo goes to NJ for Larrson and a 1st we sign David Jones and trade a 1st round pick and Ballard for Gunnarson from Toronto. And have a large magnitude of salary for everyone.

Sedins Burrows

Booth Kesler Kassian

Higgins Lapierre Jones

Bitz Pahllson Hansen

Hamhuis Bieksa

Edler Larrson

Gunnarson Tanev/Gragnani/Rome

Schneider

10 million in Salary to spend. And 5 prospects developing into core pieces.

I don't think the situation is as set as stone as some people here make it sound.. Sure Schneider has been the better goaltender so far but even Montreal traded Halak after his crazy run..

I guess the difference is that Schneider is younger but Lou has done a lot for this team no matter how you look at it.. and his contract is harder to move

I don't think the situation is as set as stone as some people here make it sound.. Sure Schneider has been the better goaltender so far but even Montreal traded Halak after his crazy run..

I guess the difference is that Schneider is younger but Lou has done a lot for this team no matter how you look at it.. and his contract is harder to move

Archived