The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Game 5 Scheduled For 12:00 Pm Pst...

samirjaver

With a Coldplay concert on Saturday night I highly doubt they would make a noon start. That only gives roughly a 12 hour window to breakdown the stage, remove all the chairs from the floor, put the glass back up, and get the ice ready.

everything on the link posted in the OP says 12:00 am est for all games, so that is just a generic time, as time is still TBD. It's going to depend on what happens tomorrow night

If any game is going to start at 10 am pacific, it will be the Bos-Wsh game. Pit-Phi if Pit wins tomorrow is scheduled for noon pacific according to TSN, which would mean the Canuck game probably wouldn't start until at least 3, but my guess would be 5. Also if Det wins, that series has game 5 on Sunday, so if there is 4 games on Sunday, I would bet the bank on the Canuck game starting somewhere between 5-7, even if there's 3 games, I don't see it any earlier than 3 pacific, if there's only 2 games on Sunday, then who knows, could be as early as noon, but would likely be sometime in the afternoon in that case

I should hope its later, but I work from 10pm to 8 am and have to leave my house at 6:30 on sundays due to transit :(

So usually I catch Shorty on my phone I found a good way to stream 1040 to my android. Took me a while to find a way to do it that didn't involve any app purchaces but its been done and now i can listen on my way to work.

I was not home for the 1st period of game 4 and only heard 1-0 LA from a bus driver as i got off his bus. I walked home swearing at first and then holding my case of pop above my head like a cup and thinking deep in my head "DO THIS BOYS, DO IT FOR LUC, DO IT FOR RYP, and DO IT FOR DIMITRA"

and sure enough we did it. I got home just in time for the start of the second. Lucky i had it on PVR too so i re watched it today to see the first. I'm recording all the games regardless of how deep we go.

I like the earlier games Sunday. Being in the east 5PDT will be perfect. 8pm start.

I was at the Detroit Nashville game last Sunday and it was a noon start and the Joe was crazy and the game was very intense right from the start.

Archived