The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Youtube Top Comments

DoItForRaymond

First of all, I don't strive to get a comment with the most thumbs up, like many try hards out there;however, one of my comments on a video has 57 thumbs up, and the two top comments that show up have 17 and 34 less thumbs up than mine. Why is my comment not ontop? Can a video uploader choose whether a comment is ontop or not? Talk about confusing...Thanks for any helpful info

First of all, I don't strive to get a comment with the most thumbs up, like many try hards out there;however, one of my comments on a video has 57 thumbs up, and the two top comments that show up have 17 and 34 less thumbs up than mine. Why is my comment not ontop? Can a video uploader choose whether a comment is ontop or not? Talk about confusing...Thanks for any helpful info

Guest The Brown Burrows

I think the comments have a certain time period to be considered a top comment. Not sure & I really don't care (just a guess).

Archived