The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Did Mike Milbury Just Say The Sedins Were Tough?

one-x

Are my ears deceiving me? I was watching the second intermission on NBC and he said

Seriously? He was the one calling them sisters in the finals...I wonder what caused the change in heart?

Also, is Milbury the only one trimming down on the hate? Or have you guys noticed the media hating on us less?

Also if anybody cld get a vid of of Milbury saying that, it would be really great.

The elbow on brown, the hit by brown, hank coming back right away, Danny coming back early, Danny playing 20mins. These guys are tough and leaders, but most of us knew that after the fight back goal by hank on phanuef four years back...

I think Milbury showed guts by calling out Crybaby and saying it like it is, even though he went a bit too far by calling him a punk for which he later apologised. Before Milbury no one in the media was saying anything about all the Whining and crying coming from Crybaby and his dirty tactics.

The fact is the Canucks did do a lot of diving in the finals last year. Sedins being the leaders of the team took the heat for it even though they weren't the perpetrators. This year the Canucks are playing more honourably and Milbury and others have noticed it.

what?! milbury not bashing the sedin "sisters"?! :frantic:

Are my ears deceiving me? I was watching the second intermission on NBC and he said

Seriously? He was the one calling them sisters in the finals...I wonder what caused the change in heart?

Also, is Milbury the only one trimming down on the hate? Or have you guys noticed the media hating on us less?

Also if anybody cld get a vid of of Milbury saying that, it would be really great.

Sedins are tough because they took big hits and didnt whine about it. More importantly, the canuck players are inspired by that, but the hockey guys also give props to someone who gets destroyed on the ice and comes back playing like henrik did

Archived