The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van-Sj Or Van -Wpg

I'd be stoked if the first one went down. Absolutely stoked. Three team need birds with one trade stone. (Raymond's gone too :P)

Twins - Clowe (three guys who're kind of slow but can work along the boards; Twins get their power forward! :frantic:)

Also, Edler - Murray (Eddie gets to play with a shutdown guy and countryman who scored 14 points last season, so he's not THAT one-dimensional)

Not too sold on the second one TBH; Byfuglien's good, Clitsome's alright but Ballard's been solid himself plus they have Pavelec who they can build around. NEVER thought I'd say this but can we have Kyle Wellwood back to play with Kesler? :lol:

EDIT:

would also accept Lu, Raymond and 2nd for Pavelski and Demers (as PUNJABI CANUCK above me mentioned)

Twins - Booth

Higgins - Pavelski - Kesler (play maker with Kes, who can also shoot the puck-- check)

Burrows - Stoll - Hansen

Edler - Tanev (Chris can be the calming presence and somewhat of a shutdown guy for Eddie)

(Defense-first D-man; Stuart? promote Yann Sauve?) - Demers (young, right handed D-man who is mobile and can play physically)

Secondary trade to move Ballard, since Demers is already here

Galiardi<Higgins

Galiardi<Hansen.

Galiardi<Pahlsson

Galiardi<Burrows

Galiardi<Booth

Galiardi<Kesler

Galiardi<Sedin

Galiardi<Sedin

Do we need more of that? We need game-breaking offense, or a much more physical body w/ skill. We are already deep on solid 2-way players. 4th line ? I'd rather bitz.

I'd be stoked if the first one went down. Absolutely stoked. Three team need birds with one trade stone. (Raymond's gone too :P)

Twins - Clowe (three guys who're kind of slow but can work along the boards; Twins get their power forward! :frantic:)

Also, Edler - Murray (Eddie gets to play with a shutdown guy and countryman who scored 14 points last season, so he's not THAT one-dimensional)

Not too sold on the second one TBH; Byfuglien's good, Clitsome's alright but Ballard's been solid himself plus they have Pavelec who they can build around. NEVER thought I'd say this but can we have Kyle Wellwood back to play with Kesler? :lol:

EDIT:

would also accept Lu, Raymond and 2nd for Pavelski and Demers (as PUNJABI CANUCK above me mentioned)

Twins - Booth

Higgins - Pavelski - Kesler (play maker with Kes, who can also shoot the puck-- check)

Burrows - Stoll - Hansen

Edler - Tanev (Chris can be the calming presence and somewhat of a shutdown guy for Eddie)

(Defense-first D-man; Stuart? promote Yann Sauve?) - Demers (young, right handed D-man who is mobile and can play physically)

Secondary trade to move Ballard, since Demers is already here

Archived