The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Value Of) Jordan Staal

Since my last proposal was a little rushed, what would it take to land Jordan?

Since Pittsburgh wants top six wingers, and we want a center while Kesler is out, here is what I thought of:

To Vancouver: Jordan Staal

To Pittsburgh: David Booth + Manny Malhotra + either Yann Sauvé or our 2nd this year

Has it been established that Pittsburgh wants top six wingers?

Considering the offense was ranked #1 and half the defense was thrown under the bus well before the epic collapse of MAF I would think if Staal moves they would be in the market for defenders.

Ether way this deal takes an approach almost like a sellers perspective. 1 player moved for role pieces. The Penguins are in a division that just had 4 teams make the playoffs, If anything I imagine they would trade a buyers approach and ether move Staal with another piece for a bigger piece or move Staal for someone of equal value.

Coulda sworn I heard that before... oh yeah

Miami Heat: If we get LeBron James and Chris Bosh the NBA might as well put our name as the league champions the next 6-7 years :)

*Proceeds to throw an early party to celebrate*

miami-heat-070910-6.jpg

Since my last proposal was a little rushed, what would it take to land Jordan?

Since Pittsburgh wants top six wingers, and we want a center while Kesler is out, here is what I thought of:

To Vancouver: Jordan Staal

To Pittsburgh: David Booth + Manny Malhotra + either Yann Sauvé or our 2nd this year

Archived