The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Crom!

• 3 weeks later...

had a significant personal achievement today, so i have had a few drinks throughout the afternoon. finally got around to trying that Lions Winter Ale that you guys talk about. I really like it. pleasantly surprised, in fact, as i havent been huge on other granville beers IIRC

Sometimes when I drink a little too much champagne, I tend to forget if I paid a bill or not, and I will think really hard if I paid it, so I will just pay it again if it has already been paid.  Then later I will look, and see and think - oh, I paid that twice! hmmm. Well I now have a credit on my account..!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yes, I am drunk right now!  Drinking those 6 glasses of champagne, and watching that Michael Buble Christmas Special, whatever it is called.  And I don't know how to do that accent grave on my computer. I normally would not be hearing this Christmas Special, but I downgraded my cable service to Limited and managed to get all the Hockey channels after speaking to the cable company 7 times that day.  Well anyhow, I am polishing my Tiffany jewellery with salt hopping it will be silvery and folding laundry!