The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Crom!

• 2 weeks later...

I drank the bottle of champagne, and I am drunk.  I am really feeling it. Yeah, and I am cleaning!  Cleaning cleaning!! My apartment is really clean right now!  And I thought I lost the cat, and was like - where's the cat?! I looked all over for her, and found her under the bed.  Thank goodness.  It must me hot.  Once she got outside without me knowing, and I heard meowing, and I was like, where is that coming from?! I looked out my window, and there she was, wanting in!  Anyhow, more cleaning.  I want to be super clean, all for the cleaning service that is coming next week :)!

9 hours ago, brilac said:

I drank the bottle of champagne, and I am drunk.  I am really feeling it. Yeah, and I am cleaning!  Cleaning cleaning!! My apartment is really clean right now!  And I thought I lost the cat, and was like - where's the cat?! I looked all over for her, and found her under the bed.  Thank goodness.  It must me hot.  Once she got outside without me knowing, and I heard meowing, and I was like, where is that coming from?! I looked out my window, and there she was, wanting in!  Anyhow, more cleaning.  I want to be super clean, all for the cleaning service that is coming next week :)!

What does the cleaning service clean if you clean everything?