The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ryan Kesler Ran Cody Hodgson Out Of Town?

Not to beat a horse to death on this topic but I havent read anything about this idea yet. Anyone ever think that Cody wanted out of town because he knew Keslers shoulder was hurt and even then they wouldnt bump him up to the second line? It was probably the straw that broke the camels back, knowing that your coach wouldnt ever move Kesler out of that spot even with his injury and playing like crap. I would want out too.

Not to beat a horse to death on this topic but I havent read anything about this idea yet. Anyone ever think that Cody wanted out of town because he knew Keslers shoulder was hurt and even then they wouldnt bump him up to the second line? It was probably the straw that broke the camels back, knowing that your coach wouldnt ever move Kesler out of that spot even with his injury and playing like crap. I would want out too.

Kesler got hurt what are the chances he would tell everyone on the team he's hurt? during the playoffs he wouldn't even tell his closest best friends not what type of injury he had ..

It is his duty to the team's success to divulge any injury that might prevent best on ice results. Very selfish of him if that's the case; like his passing.

No surprise. This sense of entitlement is killing the Canucks. Kesler ought to know his lot; he's a silver medalist. Not gold.

Guest Dasein

I heard Henrik Sedin started this thread to run Kesler out of town.

He doesn't want to lose the captaincy or get bumped off the 1st line that badly, apparently.

True story.

You know what, I agree. Basically, this team is very arrogant. Here's Cody, young and fresh and ready to go but having to dethrone a guy who's had internal bouts before with the likes of Umberger, Mitchell and I would certainly think M. Schneider saw it all along.

The arrogance of this team is its Achilles' heel.

Cody Hodgson was saved the day he was traded. For Kassian's sake, I do hope he's strong mentally.

MacT would not have such insolence from Kesler, nor any other player.

Luongo would be further appreciated.

Hodgson would not have been traded.

Go AV go. You da man.

Archived