luongo

ballard

malhotra

gragnani

To VAN

komisarek

steckel

1st or 2nd rd pick 2012

I know who wants komisarek but he does bring a phyiscal edge that not many of our Ds have at the moment we do clean off some cap space by them getting luongo and ballard and we take back a bad contract in komisarek but we get a big 3rd line center and a good draft pick

sedins borrows

booth kesler whitney

hansen steckel higgins

bitz lapierre moen

kassian schroeder raymond

suter edler

bieska hamhuis

komisarek salo

tanel schultz (some chemistry betwenn them in the minors)

schneiders

lack

sighings

suter 5million per year for 4 years

schneider 3million per year for 3 years

whitney 1 year for 2.75 million

moen 1million per year for 2 years

schultz 1million per year for 2 years

salo 1 year for 1.5 million

Suter will not come here and he will definitely get 6+ million. Whitney will get at least 3.5

The Toronto trade is terrible given all the players you give away the Canucks should get at least 1 young prospect in return.

I wouldn't want to give away MAG either

I think Red Wings would offer Suter 5.75m at least, possibly even 6+ because with Lidstrom status unknown and maybe 1 more year, they're going to need a replacement. I can see St.Louis Blues going after him too as they need someone to play alongside Petriangelo, a Suter - Petriangelo duo would be really solid 1st pairing.

Guest BuckFoston

Every time I click on your threads and read yet another insightful proposal my feelings go something like this

birdpoop.gif

Undervalue for Luongo, Komisarek is a plug. Nothing on Toronto interests me besides their 5th overall pick. Toronto has nothing to offer besides that and Lu alone has the value of that pick if not more. Suter won't sign for less than 6+. Next lets trade Luongo 7th round pick and a bag of pucks and sign Suter for a mars bar.

Undervalue for Luongo, Komisarek is a plug. Nothing on Toronto interests me besides their 5th overall pick. Toronto has nothing to offer besides that and Lu alone has the value of that pick if not more. Suter won't sign for less than 6+. Next lets trade Luongo 7th round pick and a bag of pucks and sign Suter for a mars bar.

Ok so Komisarek + Steckel is 4.5 Million next year in Cap alright?

Now Loungo's cap is more than that alone.

Not be be an a$$ but this is kind of retarded because the Canucks would be giving Toronto 12 million in cap space.

So in the end Toronto gains 7.5 Million in cap space putting them 6.5 million over the cap so even if the cap gets boosted in the new CBA they will still be screwed.

Archived