The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks End of Season Equipment and Apparel Sale

ChrisCo!

I bought a bunch of Vancouver Canucks 2011 official Reebok Stanley Cup champions t-shirts off ebay under Vancouver Canucks. Hey,figure we can get them before some kids in Africa and/or any other third world country get them.Lol!!

IMG_1514.jpg

if i had more cash on me, i would've bought more game worn jerseys, BUT i managed to get a $5 pic of MALHOTRA signed AND a GAME USED 3rd ALT. JERSEY that i asked if he could sign on the fight strap. Manny looked at me funny, and said that "That's a first. Usually you guys want me to sign the number on that back, are you sure?" and that rang up close to 7bills [ the lady at the cash register looked at me like i had 17 heads or something when she saw the total :S ]

IMG_1514.jpg

if i had more cash on me, i would've bought more game worn jerseys, BUT i managed to get a $5 pic of MALHOTRA signed AND a GAME USED 3rd ALT. JERSEY that i asked if he could sign on the fight strap. Manny looked at me funny, and said that "That's a first. Usually you guys want me to sign the number on that back, are you sure?" and that rang up close to 7bills [ the lady at the cash register looked at me like i had 17 heads or something when she saw the total :S ]

My haul. Ballard and Higgins game worn from 10/11, $5 media guide and Stanley Cup FInal patch (good times!).

Got Manny to sign a book I happen to still have in my bag, but he flatten it and made the spine weak. Hope the pages don't start falling out.

IMG_1425.jpg

Later

Archived