The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Both Schenns

Lu, ballard, raymond, 2012 2nd and 2013 2nd pick to tor schenn, franson, 2013 1st

Franson, kassian, Alberts, parent, van 2012 1st for brayden schenn

Sign Moen and Garrison

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Booth Kesler B. Schenn

Higgins Lappy Hansen

Moen Malhotra Bitz/Jensen

Hamhuis Bieska

Edler L.Schenn

Garrison Tanev/Rome

Cory and Lack

Over payment for Luke. Since you're not acquiring the Leafs #1 pick this year the value is way less. A Leafs team with Luongo is likely a playoff team, so that 1st is most likely a mid rounder.

You could probably do Luongo + Raymond for Schenn + Franson + 1st (2013)

That said, I don't think Philly gives up Brayden for that. The value is fair, but I think Philly would need/want an impact player to replace him, rather then add Kassian, who might not crack their roster next year.

Over payment for Luke. Since you're not acquiring the Leafs #1 pick this year the value is way less. A Leafs team with Luongo is likely a playoff team, so that 1st is most likely a mid rounder.

You could probably do Luongo + Raymond for Schenn + Franson + 1st (2013)

That said, I don't think Philly gives up Brayden for that. The value is fair, but I think Philly would need/want an impact player to replace him, rather then add Kassian, who might not crack their roster next year.

Brayden Schenn will be a 2nd line centre in the NHL in the next 2 years and won't appreciate being Hodgsoned. However, I expect a good, tough Canadian guy from Saskatchewan like Schenn would demonstrate better character than CoHo did in that situation. Regardless, Brayden won't be a Canuck this offseason and Luke's chances are slim to none judging by Burke's comments in the media.

Archived