The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Capitalist Hockey League-Teams available

canucklax

Not sure if it's in the rules somewhere but is it possible to do loans? What I mean is a team with a young guy can give another team that player for a temporary part of the season or full season, just like in European football. The rewards that come out of it is that the player can potentially be upgraded, given their ice time, line-mates and team morale. At the end of the loan, the team that loaned the player in has the option to negotiate a full time transfer fee. if nothing is reached, the player returns to their former team and either stays the same overall or comes back a better player(but if it would have to be a remarkable season)

Thoughts? Don't feel pressure to do this but I really think everybody could benefit out of this.

Hey folks, its the leagues simulation guy. I wont be able to sim for about a week, so by then just get your feet wet, get comfortable with the spreadsheets lax will be posting soon, and by then this league should be full so we will have a full league to sim. Before that, I think it would be neat to play a little game to get to know each other better. Say your name, who you are GMing and other leagues you have been in. I will start.

Im NardDog, GM of the Boston bruins and simulation manager. I am also in the NHL 12 Sim League where I am the GM of the St. Louis Blues, and my team last season made the second round.

I'm UMADBRO?, the GM of the Philadelphia Flyers and the trades tracker. I am also in the following leagues:

Virtual Basketball Association, where I am the Comissioner and GM of the Oklahoma City Thunder

Virtual Hockey League, where I am the GM of the Boston Bruins

Revolutionized General Manager Game, where I am GM of the Colorado Avalanche

NHL 12 Sim League where I am the AGM of the Carolina Hurricanes

I look forward to seeing all your trades and posting them, as well as trading with you guys!

I have been a well respected member of CDC since 2003 and have recently had the urge to start playing these fantasy hockey games. I would have liked to try and gm my own team, but I understand that I am new and might not be up to par with other GM's.

With that being said if you guys feel that I shouldn't be a gm of my own team then I would like the oppurtunity to be an AGM for someone. That way I can get my feet wet and see if I really do enjoy these games.

I look forward to possibly working with you................no, not you............you.

I have been a well respected member of CDC since 2003 and have recently had the urge to start playing these fantasy hockey games. I would have liked to try and gm my own team, but I understand that I am new and might not be up to par with other GM's.

With that being said if you guys feel that I shouldn't be a gm of my own team then I would like the oppurtunity to be an AGM for someone. That way I can get my feet wet and see if I

really do enjoy these games.

I look forward to possibly working withyou................no, not you............you.

Archived