The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Welcome Jason Garrison

JustWall

Everyone needs to relax and let Mike properly build this team, letting Sammy go (all the props in the world to him so many amazing years) for the huge $7mil price tag and just now signing Garrison is exactly the best thing that could happen today! He knows what he's doing and patience is the key, this Nucks team is going to kill it next year, now the last thing on my Free Agent wish list Shane Doan (a long shot, but hey we got the money) and you may as well start mapping out the 2012-2013 Cup parade route!

GO NUCKS BABY!

Guys like mike brophy or mark spector said western goalies will now FEER! his blast , o my !!!! sedins drop off pass garrison winds up , talk of the playoffs was blocked shots , we dont have to worry , nobody will attempt to block , his teammate in and interview on youtube said he almost broke his foot by hitting by accident ,

G52 BOMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sami is now making 3.5 and was the leading PP player on the team last year.

Sami was also severely underpaid for years and probably had about enough.

Garrison is a good start but hardly makes a parade route.

It's tough sitting here today, reading through so many threads/status updates of people being crybabies

Mike Gillis is not a stupid man. He is business greasy. The kind of greasy that you would HATE if he didn't work for you. It is this greasiness that assures me that he will have the absolute best product on the ice come the fall, at any cost.

Sami is now making 3.5 and was the leading PP player on the team last year.

Sami was also severely underpaid for years and probably had about enough.

Garrison is a good start but hardly makes a parade route.

original post was below financial figures were out (excited) I do think it's an overpay, but he was really in the right position at the right time, we had to do something ASAP and have the money so OK with it. Would have been a great time to be his agent!

Archived