The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

IF we signed Doan then where would Raymond fit?

Junkyard Dog

Doan won't sign here. Raymond was recovering from a back injury. The Canucks just resigned Raymond + he's friends with Jason Garrison they train together. Chances Raymond gets moved and Doan signs here = unlikely. CDC is clueless. The end.

Did I miss anything?

Raymond will be on the second line.. unless he doesn't perform. Or he could be used for trade bait. I look at the 1 year signing as the last chance for him.

Doan will fit in on the second line For sure! And or could be a nice addition to the Sedin twins!

Doan won't sign here. Raymond was recovering from a back injury. The Canucks just resigned Raymond + he's friends with Jason Garrison they train together. Chances Raymond gets moved and Doan signs here = unlikely. CDC is clueless. The end.

Did I miss anything?

Did I miss anything?

Didn't you hear? Doan was offered 30 mil over 4 yrs by (of course..) some eastern team. He would be insane not to accept that.

On a side note, I'm not sure how much I can take of Raymond and his antics. Got about a dozen concussion's last year by banging my head against the walls because it seemed like a better alternative to watching Raymond play.

Make no mistake about it - they will try Raymond on the 2nd line. But when it is confirmed he can't do much there he will be demoted to (or start the season on) the 3rd line which is supposed to be a defensively responsible with some scoring ability 3rd. But he can't hit worth a damn which makes him out of place on what is also supposed to be an energy line.

So really, who knows.

Guest gumballthechewy

Weird how he broke his back playing for this team his career could have been over but he came back and got 10 goals and 10 assists yet everyone thinks he isn't good. It takes a whole lot of dedication to do what he did.

Archived