The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burnaby Central Secondary School

There are quite a few schools that do have a cricket team but Burnaby Central does not. However, any sport can be introduced as long as enough students are willing to participate. That's usually how most secondary schools run.

I couldn't find the name of the basketball coach, nor do I know how the students are like. I do know that they regularly have one of the best wrestling teams in BC.

Not to be racist but $ 5 dollars tells me that you are South Asian (not that there's anything wrong with that).

(India/Pakistan are two of the most prominent countries that play cricket which was more commonly played by the British in the past)

My question is: Why cricket when you can play baseball/softball? They're basically the same kind of sport - that or "California Kick Ball".

Not to be racist but $ 5 dollars tells me that you are South Asian (not that there's anything wrong with that).

(India/Pakistan are two of the most prominent countries that play cricket which was more commonly played by the British in the past)

My question is: Why cricket when you can play baseball/softball? They're basically the same kind of sport - that or "California Kick Ball".

Archived