The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Weber ?

Drew1

You are an ass.

I want Weber here too, but remind me, when is the last time a 14 year deal worked out for the Canucks? Oh yeah, people want that contract shipped out of town.

Even though it is Weber, ~7 mil per year for 14 years with an uncertain salary cap is silly.

Go cheer for the Flyers.

shut the f*** up , ur prob one of the people on herre putting weber to van in our heads thn this sh*t happens , w.e gillis wont do shi* no doan no weber screw up luongo trade , man things keep getting worse , only thing left is lockout , and that looks probable

I'm honestly so ticked off by this... Holmgren is honestly a beast of a GM. He knows what to do and when to do it. Flyers are going to go places with him as their GM. Don't think NSH will match.

You are an ass.

I want Weber here too, but remind me, when is the last time a 14 year deal worked out for the Canucks? Oh yeah, people want that contract shipped out of town.

Even though it is Weber, ~7 mil per year for 14 years with an uncertain salary cap is silly.

Go cheer for the Flyers.

shut the f*** up , ur prob one of the people on herre putting weber to van in our heads thn this sh*t happens , w.e gillis wont do shi* no doan no weber screw up luongo trade , man things keep getting worse , only thing left is lockout , and that looks probable

You are an ass.

Go cheer for the Flyers.

Archived