The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Going overboard with the 2nd amendment

TowelPower12

I'm not going to bother defending my posting style again, the person I posted to knows why I'm mocking his condescending, embellishing attitude.

I will point out that I certainly would be pissed off if a family member of mine was there, but I also would recuse myself from trying to make policy from my reaction because it would directly affect the individual rights everyone has.

I also never have owned a gun, ever -- not when I lived in the US, not when I've lived in Canada. It's highly typical but not surprising that people think because I defend rights explicitly set by the Constitution that I'm either a gun nut myself or some NRA member. That pretty much spells out how terribly inept most people are at being able to reasonably handle such a discussion.

I was talking about gun bans, as in guns entirely, which are more localised, you went on in response to that about some federal assault weapon ban. Like I've iterated numerous times you're on far too much a tangent to follow the discussion, and your own stupidity combined with pointless belligerence won't bring you to understand what humble means.

You reach so far, no wonder your reach is so exemplary you give yourself the reach around.

You and religious nuts should hold a sermon together on how to perfect the art of tangent, still much to be improved upon.

Archived