The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

You wouldn't believe who did that. It was someone who lives in Buffalo. A freelance Buffalo News writer who's a Patriots fan. He had to delete his Facebook page and put his Twitter account on private after he was found out.

Wow. I didn't know it was someone who lives in Buffalo, but I heard about all the backlash. What a guy lol.

Wow. I didn't know it was someone who lives in Buffalo, but I heard about all the backlash. What a guy lol.

He's probably the type of person that cheers for a different team than everybody else just to be an as*hole who thinks he's quite the rebel. Every town has them. I'm sure he's latched on to the Patriots because they're a winning team that's in the same division. It's like people who cheered for the Dolphins in the 90's. Everybody couldn't stand them, but they would get cheered on by people who hadn't even been to Miami. I guarantee those same people cheer for other different winning teams these days.

I think a buttload of fans, including me, thinks that the Bills are going to lose. Everybody is just having a blast with the lead up to the game.

Yea just messing with ya lol. And I expect the Bills to win. Always give us a tough time and that defense, they know how to pressure the QB and that's Brady's kryptonite. If they get to him early on and consistently so he doesn't have all day to throw, Bills should come out with the win.

Q: should I trade Kelce+Hyde for Gronk+Gore in my fantasy league?

..Love Gronk to death. I feel he'll outscore Kelce by quite a bit even though they both are top 3 TEs and although Hyde had a great week 1, no knowing if he'll be a reliable back/trading while his value will likely be highest for the season. And Gore and the Colts have an easy schedule and he should get a lot of freebie TDs in the Redzone from Luck or running em in.

Q: should I trade Kelce+Hyde for Gronk+Gore in my fantasy league?

..Love Gronk to death. I feel he'll outscore Kelce by quite a bit even though they both are top 3 TEs and although Hyde had a great week 1, no knowing if he'll be a reliable back/trading while his value will likely be highest for the season. And Gore and the Colts have an easy schedule and he should get a lot of freebie TDs in the Redzone from Luck or running em in.

Given Gronks injury history, no. Plus Hyde just looked unreal on Monday.

I think a buttload of fans, including me, thinks that the Bills are going to lose. Everybody is just having a blast with the lead up to the game.

I see them splitting the series, each wins it at home. The environment in Buffalo is going to be as hostile as it's ever been for Brady, and the team is going to be pumped up. If the Pats can take all the talking Bills players did over the week and turn it into motivation to fire themselves up, I could see them pulling out the victory, kind of as an f u to the Bills talkers, but otherwise I think the Bills will feed off the fans and play above their skill level.

Same Bills players who were yapping all week care more about looking tough than about winning the game for their team. Thanks for the dead ball penalties for late hits. :)

Lol: As I'm typing this another Bills players takes a taunting penalty after trying to block the Patriots point after.... what the hell could you possibly be taunting about on a PAT?

Edit 2: The player who took the taunting penalty was some loser safety named Aaron William. Brady pointed at him as he walked out for the 1st series of the game. Since then, Brady is 4/4 against WIlliam with 2 TD's. . . So, really not sure what he's trying to taunt about.

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe 3m3 minutes ago

Nigel Bradham just lost his damn mind yelling at Aaron Williams.

Edited by NucksPatsFan