The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

I freaking knew all you Rider fans would disappear. Can you say bandwagon?!? :P

And for those of you who missed it....Rider fans 5 weeks into the season.....

lol too funny! :P;):)

who got the last laugh? yeah, thought so.

I stopped coming to this thread because i didn't want to bother banging my head against the wall.

Edited by avelanch

CJ Gable is the X factor for Hamilton. They need to have him involved in the running and passing game. He could have a impact on the game in a big way positive or negative.

Also Brandon Banks will be huge if he can rip off some big returns to set up the offence. I still don't know how Hamilton managed to pull one out on the road last week.

Can they do it two weeks in a row? It will play in their favor if the weather is cold,snowy, and slippery. That should even the playing field.

If they contain Sheets they can focus on pressuring Durant into some interceptions.

The key will be Burris they need to get out to a lead and keep the crowd quiet because it will be really tough to come back if they get down early and spot the riders a quick lead and the crowd really gets into it.

Burris will have to have a great mistake free game if Hamilton is too have a chance to pull off another upset.

At the end of the day let's just hope it is a competitive game and Hamilton doesn't bend over and hand the Riders the cup.

Go Tiger Cats.

Edited by Chip Kelly

BCLions.com Staff

The BC Lions Football Club announced this afternoon that quarterback Travis Lulay and receiver Emmanuel Arceneaux have undergone successful surgeries this morning.

Performed by Lions’ orthopedic surgeon Dr. Bob McCormack, Lulay has had soft tissue repair performed (ligament tightening) on his throwing shoulder while Arceneaux underwent a procedure to repair a partially damaged ACL in his right knee.

The club will not offer further comment at this time, or provide timelines for recovery until more information is known.

Edited by Grapefruits

how many did you get the chance to see?

Unless your 50+ in age,don't use that!!And i hope you're not a Canucks fan

I've witnessed 5 of them but don't remember the 85 one...but I witnessed it!! And as a Canucks fan, I can't ever use that so I gotta get them in when I can. ;)

I've witnessed 5 of them but don't remember the 85 one...but I witnessed it!! And as a Canucks fan, I can't ever use that so I gotta get them in when I can. ;)

haha its just funny loving the Canucks and hearing that from Bc fans.Geezz! Haven't you heard it enough as a Canucks fan ??

I'm a much bigger Canucks fan,then i'm Riders.