The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

Yup got my pre-sale EDC tickets, went last year already, cant wait to be under the Electric Daisy again :) Staying at the Monte Carlo this year, a suggestion for all considering going this year DO NOT BUY THE OFFICIAL SHUTTLE, I got screwed over 2 nights, spent many hours in lines, when some of my friends bought third party shuttles which were cheaper and no wait time.. feel free to ask me for any advice :D

Yup got my pre-sale EDC tickets, went last year already, cant wait to be under the Electric Daisy again :) Staying at the Monte Carlo this year, a suggestion for all considering going this year DO NOT BUY THE OFFICIAL SHUTTLE, I got screwed over 2 nights, spent many hours in lines, when some of my friends bought third party shuttles which were cheaper and no wait time.. feel free to ask me for any advice :D

I'm buying tickets on Monday for EDC too... Apparently, once you buy your tickets, you have to book your hotels and all other stuff asap cuz it's cheap.

Buying my tickets Monday as well, EDC 2013 was one of the best experiences of my life. I agree about the shuttles, might even be worth it to take a cab with 4 ppl.

Picking up tickets at will call was hell, anyone know if they'll send tickets this year? I might get mine shipped otherwise.

Yup.. gotta do it now! I already booked 6 nts at Monte Carlo + airfare for 600$ not too bad.. i spent about $1000 last year for 4 nts at the mgm signature and airfare so yeah, do it now. Fly from bellingham if you can. expedia has some decent packages but dont be afraid to call the hotel reservation line they always have better packages through the call centers.

Yeah such b.s being a canadian.. you dont get the "EDC box set" and you have wait in a line for Canadians, I remember last year the line was 2 hours and they just told canadians to pick up their passes on the 2nd day. lol i hope they learn from their shuttle experience last year.

But... CONTACT FIRST WOOOO, Makj is gonna be a legend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcR9Zo7nw7w

Yup.. gotta do it now! I already booked 6 nts at Monte Carlo + airfare for 600$ not too bad.. i spent about $1000 last year for 4 nts at the mgm signature and airfare so yeah, do it now. Fly from bellingham if you can. expedia has some decent packages but dont be afraid to call the hotel reservation line they always have better packages through the call centers.

Yeah such b.s being a canadian.. you dont get the "EDC box set" and you have wait in a line for Canadians, I remember last year the line was 2 hours and they just told canadians to pick up their passes on the 2nd day. lol i hope they learn from their shuttle experience last year.

But... CONTACT FIRST WOOOO, Makj is gonna be a legend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcR9Zo7nw7w

Jesus really? I'll start my research once I'm finished with final exams.

Hey are you Gabe from Washington, you and your buddy houston played beer pong with us at paradiso? lol long shot but who knows

Not wasn't me lol, didnt go to paradiso unfortunately :(

O man.. ID currently, possibly Sander Van Doorn or Audien, regardless, this song is gonna be.. legendary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWM6TwxPwsA

Edited by Gabes24

Tomorrowland announces that 2014 festival will be 2 weekends to celebrate 10th anniversary. July 18-20, and 25-27.

Starting to save up as of now.

Hopefully I will be able to do EDC in 2015.

2 huge releases from yesterday:

Wizard is finally released? I've had this song for almost a month now and it's finally released...