The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

If anyone wants to join an EASHL club for Xbox let me know. Our club, CanucksClub, has seen a recent resurgence of activity this past week and hope that more of our current, past, and prospective members will show interest and play.

A few of our members have been on now defunct CDC clubs. lx Birdie xl and I have been on Patrick Kane's Elite Division Championship-winning club. I have also been on an Amateur/Pro division club with Nathan MacKinnon/UMADBRO?. Point is, although we come from varying skill levels, we remain a competitive and fun/entertaining club to play on.

Again, there is an open invitation to anyone who wants to join our club.

Quick update. Going into year 3 of my GMC league, Huberdeau jumped from an 82 to an 89! Notable attributes include 94WSA, 92WSP, high 80's/low-mid 90's for rest of offensive stats. On the defensive end he has 88 defensive awareness and 93 stick checking. Going into his second full NHL season!

Tweaked my Xbox HUT a bit and I must say I love it. Online record is 9-1-2

Ladd - E. Staal - Umberger

B. Richards - Backes - Stastny

Okposo - Ribiero Radulov

Boedker - Turris - Kassian

Hamhuis - Carle

Hedman - Wisniewski

Ekman-Larsson - Franson

Hiller

Karlsson

Entering 6th year in BAGM (NHL 12)

Sedin (92)- Sedin (93)- Perry (91)

Burrows (82)- Kesler (89)- Jensen (83)

Gagne (81)- Regin (81)- Hansen (82)

Glass (80)- Latta (80)- Bodie (81)

Murray (85)- Gudbranson (91)

Edler (85)- Tanev (87)

Connauton (81)- Bieksa (84)

Schneider (89)

Hovinen (80)

started up my be a gm team from start again the players seem to ask for way to much take for instant the first year free agency cam barker at 81 i think asking for 4 million dollars probably due to his age but still just seems odd going from nhl 12 free agency asking prices which are fair for the most part to nhl 13 where its ridiculous

Wow bought Fifa 13 they have be a pro and Career, not to mention all the other game modes and stuff.

Career is so sick, it's like be a pro but way better and more detailed. You can be a GM in career instead also, you can get loaned out to teams to develop you and there's so much news and info that it doesn't get boring like bap does in NHL after 20 mins.

Gameplay is a lot better and more smooth then in bap in NHL also.

NHL needs to step it up, Fifa shouldn't be this much better.

Wow bought Fifa 13 they have be a pro and Career, not to mention all the other game modes and stuff.

Career is so sick, it's like be a pro but way better and more detailed. You can be a GM in career instead also, you can get loaned out to teams to develop you and there's so much news and info that it doesn't get boring like bap does in NHL after 20 mins.

Gameplay is a lot better and more smooth then in bap in NHL also.

NHL needs to step it up, Fifa shouldn't be this much better.

I agree with you, much more easier to play without losing interest. I have never finished a full season in BAP NHL without simming half the games. In Fifa, depending on which league you play in, there are only 38-48 games to play or something like that, which makes it much easier to make progress in your career. The loan system is pretty cool too, I like the thought of having to prove yourself, instead of NHL where all you have to do is play some Pre-season games and you've made the NHL at 18 years old.

Archived