The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I'm not sure if this whole Adam Rose thing worked on NXT, but man oh man does it come off as complete bush league on Raw. I can't see this getting over with the fans.

I find the bunny way more interesting.

I'm not sure if this whole Adam Rose thing worked on NXT, but man oh man does it come off as complete bush league on Raw. I can't see this getting over with the fans.

Its too feminine for me.

He comes out with a lolipop in his mouth, I remember Mickie James doing that. Wrestling is about badasses and being tough, this isn't something a male wrestler should be doing.

Renee Young got ribbed by HHH on Raw Post-Show

Renee Young interviewed Evolution. She asked if what we just saw was foreshadowing what was going to happen on Sunday. HHH said, "When you go to war, don't bring a pen to a sledgehammer fight." Randy Orton said that they've proven who's better. Batista said that he hopes they show up to fight or else they can sue The Shield for breach of contract.

HHH then asked Renee why she doesn't wear shoes when "she does these things." Young said she really didn't have an answer and the cameras showed the flustered Young was indeed barefoot. That was a pretty damn funny rib.

Hard to do in the PG era.

To act tough & serious like a badass. No, to be extremely edgy. Yeah.

WWE doesn't even push the limits of PG, so I'm not going to blame it on the TV rating.

There are many serious character, Regins & Batista are badasses, most of the other guys carry themselves seriously, even guys not that big, Orton, Cesaro, Sheamus, Rhodes, exc. This guy is just a joke. Unless he is getting destroyed by Brock Lesnar, or Batista, or Roman Reigns, or Randy Orton, or someone, I don't really want to see him on my TV.

To act tough & serious like a badass. No, to be extremely edgy. Yeah.

WWE doesn't even push the limits of PG, so I'm not going to blame it on the TV rating.

There are many serious character, Regins & Batista are badasses, most of the other guys carry themselves seriously, even guys not that big, Orton, Cesaro, Sheamus, Rhodes, exc. This guy is just a joke. Unless he is getting destroyed by Brock Lesnar, or Batista, or Roman Reigns, or Randy Orton, or someone, I don't really want to see him on my TV.

I'm still one that thrived on the attitude era. That was the pinnacle of pro wrestling. So I have a hard time dealing with the wrestling that happens today. But Cena did say bitch, so I guess he pushed the limits tonight, LOL!

Rose fits right in with the crap they are trying to pedal these days.

I guess he will be the wildcard in the feud. I may have to actually go through the trouble of finding a decent link to watch the PPV

Reports last week were saying Flair was going to be paired up once again with Miz. I hope not.

Flair has been pushing to be manager for Ziggler.

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT - WWE Superstars take over the Fraser Valley on Saturday, August 9 when the WWE LIVE SummerSlam Heatwave Tour comes to the Abbotsford Centre for the FIRST-TIME EVER!

Come see “The Viper” Randy Orton - WWE Universe, The Shield - WWE, United States Champion Sheamus - WWE Universe, “The World’s Largest Athlete” Big Show - WWE Universe plus many more of your favorite WWE Superstars during one night of intense live event action!

WWE offers the best value in sports entertainment, with tickets starting at $20 plus applicable fees. Tickets to the WWE LIVE SummerSlam Heatwave Tour go on sale Friday, June 6 at 12:00 PM. More details at www.abbotsfordcentre.ca/event/wwe-live/

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 06/06/14 12:00 PM PDT

Ticket Prices:

$28.75 - $107.75

Edited by Grapefruits

Possible Payback Spoiler.

The new issue of WWE Magazine has a fan Q&A section where Dean Ambrose refers to Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns as his former partners. One of the questions asked Ambrose if there was a WWE Superstar that could make him laugh. He replied: "My former partners, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. I was probably the class clown of the group so I'd usually start the joking and ribbing. But those two are hilarious. Daniel Bryan is funny too but more because he's funny looking."