The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Payback was lame. No surprises.

Shield defeated Evolution in sweep

Cena defeated Bray Wyatt

Paige defeated Alicia Fox

Bad News Barrett defeated RVD

Bo Dallas and Kofi Kingston fought to no contest

Rusev defeated Big E

Rybaxel defeated Rhodes Brothers - Cody grabbed a mic and told Goldust he needed better partner. Cody dropped mic and headed backstage.

Sheamus defeated Cesaro

El Torito d. Hornswoggle

Edited by J529

Bryan/Brie/Stephanie - Stephanie said she had to take action and Brie said she "quit" and slapped Steph. Steph left in shock and ran backstage. Bryan and Brie led the "yes" chants.

I bet Steph will make life miserable for Nikki.

Yeah the PPV wasn't anything great.

I thought the Shield/Evolution match was very entertaining, though I didn't like how they swept Evolution. Made them look too weak IMO. (They've made Batista look too weak as a whole in this feud aswell IMO)

The Sheamus/Cesaro match was decent.

Cena/Wyatt had some cool spots, but then as the match when along (knowing Cena would win) how they booked it was just annoying. And its Cena again, so garbage as a whole.

The rest of the show I wasn't really paying as much attention to.

I'll give it 3.5 out of 10.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Yeah the PPV wasn't anything great.

I thought the Shield/Evolution match was very entertaining, though I didn't like how they swept Evolution. Made them look too weak IMO. (They've made Batista look too weak as a whole in this feud aswell IMO)

The Sheamus/Cesaro match was decent.

Cena/Wyatt had some cool spots, but then as the match when along (knowing Cena would win) how they booked it was just annoying. And its Cena again, so garbage as a whole.

The rest of the show I wasn't really paying as much attention to.

I'll give it 3.75 out of 10.

I thought it would come down to HHH and Reigns and HHH wins to build the rumored HHH/Reigns at Summer Slam.

I thought it would come down to HHH and Reigns and HHH wins to build the rumored HHH/Reigns at Summer Slam.

I don't really like how they did the entire thing with the Shield dominating Evolution, Orton/HHH/Batista are too big of stars, especially considering they are totally going to drop the ball with Ambrose & Rollins when they all break apart.

I would have had Evolution win the first one, then the Shield win this one, or maybe have Evolution win tonight instead, or atleast have them look really strong.

Oh well, it was still a good match, just not the way I would have went about it with this feud.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Following Brie Bella’s slap to Stephanie McMahon at the WWE Payback pay-per-view, Stephanie McMahon appeared to wet her pants. Seriously. She quickly exited the ring and ran to the back. Here is a photo of the wet stain going down her dress.

stephaniepisses.jpg

tumblr_n6ip8iNPYr1srbyoyo1_500.gif

You can see the mark right at the end of the gif. Looks more like the way the dress is reflecting or the material. Apparently you could see the same mark on the dress when she entered the ring. Also, why is the apparent pee all over the back of her dress and not down her leg?

Pretty talented if she can pee like that, LOL! Maybe that's why HHH is with her, her plumbing is completely different down there, LOL!

Didn't see the PPV, perhaps someone who watched it can elaborate on this.

Edited by Grapefruits

Original SummerSlam plans for Cesaro

As of this past week, Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE World Heavyweight Title is not penciled in for SummerSlam, even though it seems like a natural match to make for the biggest show of the summer. We noted before that Cesaro is a favorite to win the title shot in this year's Money In the Bank ladder match. There was a plan discussed that would have seen Cesaro cash in on Lesnar at SummerSlam, right after Lesnar defeated Bryan for the title, and become the new champion. That plan is said to be off the table for now with Bryan's status up in the air.

Edited by J529

I thought Payback was a surprisingly solid PPV.

Cena/Wyatt & Shield/Evolution delivered big (I'd put both matches around ****) and Cesaro/Sheamus was a great opener (put it around ***1/4).

The rest of the card was decent and there were no matches that I would call awful. The only complain I could say I have is that there isn't a lot to differentiate sometimes between Raw, Smackdown & PPV's. I'm a huge believer of bringing back jobbers to to help build people up and only have the two wrestlers fighting at the PPV interact here and there to make the match seem more important and fresh,