The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

not gonna lie, i liked the grumpy cat segment. if there was voice over for the cat, i probably would have trashed my room, because i saw that trailer for the lifetime movie, and it made me want to smash my PC to oblivion. sandow mockingly mimicking miz was the highlight, and miz fangasming over the cat was pretty funny too. we've seen far worse celebrity appearances where the cat is near the bottom of the pecking order of worst appearances-- and to the people seriously booing a cat, **** you. go buy another beer, get a life, and go home

Edited by Discord

not gonna lie, i liked the grumpy cat segment. if there was voice over for the cat, i probably would have trashed my room, because i saw that trailer for the lifetime movie, and it made me want to smash my PC to oblivion. sandow mockingly mimicking miz was the highlight, and miz fangasming over the cat was pretty funny too. we've seen far worse celebrity appearances where the cat is near the bottom of the pecking order of worst appearances-- and to the people seriously booing a cat, **** you. go buy another beer, get a life, and go home

Calm down Bubbles...

*edit*

Also:

grumpy-cat-totally-looks-like-bubbles.jp

Edited by Grapefruits

I ****in LOVE kitties, with their little toes and their little noses. WHO'S GOT YER BELLY

also on steve austin's new podcast (family friendly edition) he walks us through his match with bret hart at wrestlemania 13 and mentions what bret said in his book and confirmed all of it. it's well worth a listen to see what he was thinking throughout that entirematch, and some spots he would have done differently to put that match over more than it already was and pin-pointed everything JR, vince and jerry lawler all said on commentary. it was an amazing podcast. well worth going out of your way to check it out

Edited by Discord

Alberto Del Rio plans to wrestle for TNA in 2015. Wonder if Ricardo will be coming along with ADR.

Earlier in the week we reported on Alberto Del Rio saying he had plans to wrestle for two companies with TV in 2015. Those two companies are reportedly AAA's Lucha Underground and TNA. Del Rio made appearances in the Northeast this past weekend and was making it clear that he plans on working for Lucha Underground and TNA in 2015. There's no word yet on how that would work out contractually but that is Del Rio's plan.

Edited by J529

Shaw doesn't offer Destination America, but they said that you can put a channel request in for it and it could be added in the future.

So looks like Canada is out of luck for Impact. The only option is watching it on-line.

Might not be true at all. If you read the press release it does state that Discovery has international broadcasting rights in select regions, so we might get it.

I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing Survivor Series for smarks.

I feel they have realized they need to appeal to us in order to get network subscriptions. I've seen more smark-targeted elements in the last couple of Raws.

Do you guys think there will be any surprises? If so, try to predict some.

Is it possible for Lesnar to make a surprise appearance? Didn't they work out some sort of contract recently?

I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing Survivor Series for smarks.

I feel they have realized they need to appeal to us in order to get network subscriptions. I've seen more smark-targeted elements in the last couple of Raws.

Do you guys think there will be any surprises? If so, try to predict some.

Is it possible for Lesnar to make a surprise appearance? Didn't they work out some sort of contract recently?

Cena heal turn perhaps

Orton is also scheduled to return at SS.

Randy Orton is scheduled to return at this Sunday's Survivor Series event. Reports are circulating that Orton left Alburquerque, New Mexico this morning and has arrived in St. Louis. As noted earlier, Orton has been filming The Condemned 2 in Albuquerque since November 11th.

I hate to be JS25, but there's a rumour going around that Sting make his debut at SS.

Much rather have him as a surprise rumble entry tbh.

I hope it's true and until Sting appears on WWE TV, i'm not believing it as there's been so many rumors in the past of Sting debuting. Hopefully they don't mess this up as fans have been clamouring to see hin in WWE.

How will Sting debut. I'm thinking if Team Cena wins Vince walks out and announces Sting as GM.

or

During Main Event Team Authority is trying to pull a screwjob with the ref out and lights go out. When they come back on Sting is standing in the ring with all of Team Authority laid out. Sting points his trademark baseball bat at HHH. Sets up a feud leading to Sting vs HHH at WM.

Edited by J529