The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Good they should reunite. Separate they are both awful. Would be good to have a solid heel tag team again.

I can't say that I've ever liked them

uhhhhh Don't they have a pay per view this Sunday also!?!?!?

Yeah they do. Payback.

I think there was only 3 weeks between Extreme Rules and Payback. Now it's just two weeks between Payback and Elimination Chamber.

Not even close to enough time to build these up. I mean, it's free anyway, but still

Yeah they do. Payback.

I think there was only 3 weeks between Extreme Rules and Payback. Now it's just two weeks between Payback and Elimination Chamber.

Not even close to enough time to build these up. I mean, it's free anyway, but still

Hmmm interesting.

However, I will say I am glad they are bringing back Elimination Chamber.

With Harper and Rowan seemingly back together they should reunite with Bray.

If he turns face, he could turn into a comedy act. Bray should never turn face.

- The feeling within WWE is that Bray Wyatt, who still has his supporters, will eventually turn babyface but now is not the right time.

Tna needs a Monday time slot, that is the only way it can compete with WWE. If TNA got a Monday time-slot it would make wrestling fun to watch again instantly. Dixie Carter needs to tell her father to get her a time slot on Monday, otherwise TNA is useless. I would watch TNA over WWE at this moment because WWE is well sorry guys wont type it but when you been around the attitude era its hard to enjoy the current product.

Edited by desiboynux4lifee*******

Tna needs a Monday time slot, that is the only way it can compete with WWE. If TNA got a Monday time-slot it would make wrestling fun to watch again instantly. Dixie Carter needs to tell her father to get her a time slot on Monday, otherwise TNA is useless. I would watch TNA over WWE at this moment because WWE is well sorry guys wont type it but when you been around the attitude era its hard to enjoy the current product.

TNA tried going head to head with WWE on Monday when Hogan and Bischoff were there and it didn't work. No promotion can compete with WWE.

On another note cable providers are advertising a 3 hour edition of Impact on 5/22.

They tried that and it failed bad. Basically nobody can compete with WWE

That's because when Vince found out he quickly patched up Bret Harts return and created a much better story line. At the moment I think WWE has used all its legends. Only Austin will bring in viewer-ship and now is the time TNA can beat WWE.

20140728-RawGOTN.gif

• Upvote 1

That's because when Vince found out he quickly patched up Bret Harts return and created a much better story line. At the moment I think WWE has used all its legends. Only Austin will bring in viewer-ship and now is the time TNA can beat WWE.

I can't take anything you say credibly. - Lil B

It's funny how you brought up that the WWE needed to bring back all these legends to increase viewership, when TNA did the exact same thing, and brought in Hogan, Nash, Hall, Sting, Flair, Mick Foley, etc. Yet, they still didn't get anywhere close to the ratings WWE got.

It's funny how you brought up that the WWE needed to bring back all these legends to increase viewership, when TNA did the exact same thing, and brought in Hogan, Nash, Hall, Sting, Flair, Mick Foley, etc. Yet, they still didn't get anywhere close to the ratings WWE got.

What about Lucha underground wrestling? If they got a decent time-slot could they compete with WWE? Also, is Austin going to Tna?

Edited by desiboynux4lifee*******