The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Cena faced Bray in Raw dark match and yet he can't even get on TV in his hometown.

After Monday's RAW went off the air, John Cena faced Bray Wyatt in the dark match main event. Correspondents from the event noted that Bray got a standing ovation with a loud eruption from the fans, while Cena got the usual "hatred from 90% of NOLA."

Bully Ray calls out Harper and Rowan for using the 3D

Bully Ray @REALBully5150

Dear @WWE, if ya wanted the DUDLEY DEATH DROP hit THE WAY it should be, ya should have had the BALLS to call us. #RAWNewOrleans

@LukeHarperWWE

@REALBully5150 @WWE @TestifyDevon Anytime, anywhere...we would enjoy showing you THE WAY.

Bully Ray@REALBully5150

Lets see if the BRASS who pull you and your partners strings has the BALLS to make it happen. #3D https://twitter.com/lukeharperwwe/status/608119068328001537

ugh i prolly wont tune in regularly until summerslam when the belt goes to lesnar or owens. love ambrose but they're taking their time with him, like they did with austin, and thats not a bad thing. ambrose will pay off when the time is right. pretty sure at the ppv, ambrose gets screwed over some how, and maybe we can have some promos of being screwed by the system. havent seen any of that since cm punk left. it seems that every time a guy drops the title by getting screwed over, everythings all hunky dory again the next show and life goes on. i think ambrose breaks that chain

I don't like Ambrose. He is crapy on the mic, nothing abou him screams lunatic ( Jeff hardy and the D boys and even edge did crazy crap, they are the crazy ones.) He is also a piss poor wrestler. Those momentum moves he does off the ropes would do nothing and even look super stupid. Kalisto's version of it is way better. I don't understand the love for Dean Ambros. Honestly R-truth should be getting a WWE title match before Ambrose cause he is a better wrestler and Awsome on the mic. But the WWE pick the wrestler's to shove down our throats. Stupid enough Reigns will win MITB and it will be Rollins vs Ambrose Vs Reigns at WM 32.... Boring.

Edited by Nicklas Bo Hunter

I don't like Ambrose. He is crapy on the mic, nothing abou him screams lunatic ( Jeff hardy and the D boys and even edge did crazy crap, they are the crazy ones.) He is also a piss poor wrestler. Those momentum moves he does off the ropes would do nothing and even look super stupid. Kalisto's version of it is way better. I don't understand the love for Dean Ambros. Honestly R-truth should be getting a WWE title match before Ambrose cause he is a better wrestler and Awsome on the mic. But the WWE pick the wrestler's to shove down our throats. Stupid enough Reigns will win MITB and it will be Rollins vs Ambrose Vs Reigns at WM 32.... Boring.

can you explain why is called the Lunatic fringe? he hasn't done anything hardcore.

Because WWE is a PG Program and Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley has not had the opportunity to show that side of himself.

WARNING, ITS ALL PRETTY GRAPHIC, lol.

Warning Again: F***ing Graphic.

66873191167428641749.jpg

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Upvote 2

During the latest episode of the Steve Austin Podcast, Steve Austin took the time to address the possible Austin vs. Lesnar match at WrestleMania 32. The match started to get talk last week following the Austin podcast with Paul Heyman on the WWE Network.

Austin said that he had no clue what Heyman would be saying on the show, so when Heyman brought up the Lesnar situation, Austin said he went into promo mode. He felt that this was the right thing to do for the Austin character, but did not mean to falsely raise the expectations of the fans. He also noted that it was not his intention to set up a match, that he and Lesnar would be doing different things going forward and that he wasn’t trying to set up a WrestleMania match.

-----------

To sum it up, Dave Meltzer is the Eklund of wrestling reporting.

Oh, I wasn't really trying to defend TNA. I think their backstage segments look awful too.

I just remembered reading something before saying that they filmed it like that on purpose to make it seem like it the wrestlers had no idea they were on camera

Yeah fair enough...I wasn't trying to rail on you either, was just following up with my post b/c they failed completely at their attempt to make it look real. It looks like a very poorly shot fake studio video. But I guess the worst thing about it is, why would they even try to make it seem like the wrestlers dont know they are on camera?? It's 2015, the 4th wall is completely broken and kayfabe is dead. TNA is lost