The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

7 minutes ago, Madness said:

Samoa Joe defeated Finn Balor for the NXT Championship tonight at a live show. 

Balor probably coming up soon. My guess is the bullet club costs Styles the title at Payback. 

Seems to be the most logical track to follow. It's also the only real way I'd be okay with him losing either. God knows we need another clean Roman win.

Heel Roman with a faction including The Usos. Meh. We already saw that before briefly when faction was was called "The Family" with Usos and Ambrose.

HHH vs. Shane should have happened at WM instead.

Seth Rollins returning to team with Styles, Ambrose and Balor. Are they just going to have Ambrose forget that Rollins was the one who ended The Shield. It really should be awkward situation between the 2.

The only thing Cena could do that would be a surprise is a heel turn.

According to a Secret Insider on Reddit, it is picking up steam that this report may actually be true, either way I thought I'd post it for you all to see:
 ''According to a very respected source in WWE here is what is scheduled to happen with WWE storylines:
 Cesaro will not be winning the IC Title from Miz at Payback
 Apollo Crews feud is scheduled to be Ryback
 Vaudevillans will beat Enzo & Cass at Payback because the Dudleyz are screwing them over the Vaudevillans are then going to win the Tag Team Titles from New Day
 Bray Wyatt is not scheduled to be back anytime soon & the League Of Nations vs Wyatts match at Payback is in serious doubt unless WWE does a 3 on 2 Handicap match believe it or not WWE discussed in the last few days signing Eric Young & quickly debuting him on the main roster to join the Wyatts
Natalya is not scheduled to win the Womens title despite the announcement of Bret Hart in her corner
Dean Ambrose is scheduled to beat Chris Jericho at Payback
Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn will be feuding for a while
You will all be suprised at what John Cena will do when he returns

The Authority will return shortly to begin a feud with Shane McMahon leading to a match between Triple H & Shane McMahon at SummerSlam for control of WWE with a brand split shortly after & Roman Reigns is turning heel at Payback & joining forces with Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson & possibly the Usos forming the Roman Empire or
The Empire There is talk of Seth Rollins returning soon & him teaming up with AJ Styles along with Dean Ambrose & debuting Finn Balor to battle the Empire.
So there you go sit back relax & enjoy WWE big things are coming & dont say i didnt warn you ''

2 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

welp, i'm not watching payback

Is that due to what was posted above? Because I haven't read the list. Even if they are rumoured spoilers, they should be under a spoilers tag.

4 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

Is that due to what was posted above? Because I haven't read the list. Even if they are rumoured spoilers, they should be under a spoilers tag.

the list kinda confirms what i already see happening. i can just see them not having cesaro win the title. anyone whos anyone knows ambrose is going over and i have zero interest in the title match.

also having gallows and anderson join reigns would make no sense. i hate the usos and i wish to see them off my tv forever

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

10 hours ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

He was also Heel and just getting into the WWE at that time.... i"m pretty sure Sandow would still be popular if he was getting pushed. People loved him as Mizdow and the Stuff he does on Up Up Down Down is tight. He is just a very Charismatic guy.  Side Note. Sandow totally should have won the title with his money in the bank contract. 

The crowd has attracted to heels in the past, even if they're new. They messed up when he didn't win the ATG Memorial Battle Royal. 

1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

the list kinda confirms what i already see happening. i can just see them not having cesaro win the title. anyone whos anyone knows ambrose is going over and i have zero interest in the title match

Dude, I just said I intentionally avoided what was on the list. Why did you tell me what was on the list? Lol.

I supposed I guessed Miz' reign was going to last more than a few weeks, and it's incredibly obvious that Ambrose is going over unless the feud is going to carry on past this month.

I do want Cesaro to win though, as much as I like the Miz. And this Incarnation of Jericho is the most fun he's been to watch in a long time, but he shouldn't go over.

I stand by what I said about the PPV at least seeming intriguing on the surface. Sometimes it playing out in the most logical way is not the wrong way. Wrestlemania was full of surprises, that totally sucked. 

But like with you, I don't care about the main event. Even having maybe the best wrestler in the world in AJ Styles, and the intrigue of Balor and the Bullet club thrown into the mix, it can't get me to be excited about a Reigns title match.

4 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

Dude, I just said I intentionally avoided what was on the list. Why did you tell me what was on the list? Lol.

I supposed I guessed Miz' reign was going to last more than a few weeks, and it's incredibly obvious that Ambrose is going over unless the feud is going to carry on past this month.

I do want Cesaro to win though, as much as I like the Miz. And this Incarnation of Jericho is the most fun he's been to watch in a long time, but he shouldn't go over.

I stand by what I said about the PPV at least seeming intriguing on the surface. Sometimes it playing out in the most logical way is not the wrong way. Wrestlemania was full of surprises, that totally sucked. 

But like with you, I don't care about the main event. Even having maybe the best wrestler in the world in AJ Styles, and the intrigue of Balor and the Bullet club thrown into the mix, it can't get me to be excited about a Reigns title match.

i like the miz too and miz gets heat but he doesn't know how to control the "what" chants. also maryse is still terrible. you'd think all of her time away she'd have improved her mic skills a tiny bit, but nope-- it's 2009 all over again, and i dont care to see her on my tv. i would hazard a guess they'd keep miz champion until nakamura's ready for the main roster. thats the only logical guy i can see taking the title from miz, say, at summerslam, or they have cesaro win it at summerslam, keep that feud going, but nakamura's debuting some time this year

jerichos heel run right now reminds me of his fued with shawn michaels, just killing it on the mic and you know he has enough respect with the fans that he doesn't get the "what" treatment, and when he does he just tells the fans to shut up, like he really means it, because they're annoying and he has better things to than be out there. i like how he's bringing in everyone's favourite word in he's going to "bury" ambrose. i love how it actually triggers the crowd and they'll boo him. not too many heels right now can control the crowd and get the reactions jericho does, but that's a veteran of well over 20 years, compared to cookie cutter characters in wwe today

the main even makes me all, meh. as much as i want balor to debut, and the bullet club will make me excited, but if they're anywhere near roman reigns, even if they execute a reigns heel turn, it'll be real hard to stay interested in that storyline. i can see that happening since wwe is so short on heels for the main event, but the last thing we need is yet another faction protecting the champion. it worked for rollins but it really started to get old

1 hour ago, the last outlaw said:

Velvet Sky gone from TNA. Maybe she comes to WWE and be manager for Dudleys.

Velvet Sky is horrendous, IDK why TNA kept her around for so long. She'll look obsolete next to the newer female superstars in WWE. 

On April 22, 2016 at 0:17 AM, the last outlaw said:

Heel Roman with a faction including The Usos. Meh. We already saw that before briefly when faction was was called "The Family" with Usos and Ambrose.

HHH vs. Shane should have happened at WM instead.

Seth Rollins returning to team with Styles, Ambrose and Balor. Are they just going to have Ambrose forget that Rollins was the one who ended The Shield. It really should be awkward situation between the 2.

The only thing Cena could do that would be a surprise is a heel turn.

I don't know how credible is this Reddit insider, but that sounds more like fantasy booking more than anything. 

The WWE has done the "forgive and forget" in the past, so it's not entirely feasible that Ambrose and Rollins can team up. Especially if they have a common goal, which in this case, to take out Reigns and his stable. Rollins can come back and claim he never lost his title, and that he's gunning for Reigns, which will automatically make him a babyface. (I'm probably in the minority, and actually prefer him as a heel, when he returns). 

However, it would make no sense for Gallows and Anderson to align themselves with Reigns and The Usos, when literally weeks ago, they brutally attack them. I know the WWE thinks their fans have terrible memory, but that's just pushing it. Besides, it looks like Gallows and Anderson are going into a feud with the Usos, anyway. So why on earth would they be in a stable together, after feuding with each other?