The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

1 hour ago, shiznak said:

I ain't even mad Omega loss. \_(ツ)_/¯

That main event was the best match I've seen in a long, long, long time. 

Going in I didn't mind too much if Okada had won, because he is also amazing. But as the match went on I wanted Omega to win more and more to the point that every little tease towards a finish at the end had my heart stopping. Then Okada won, and I went back to not minding again, because I'd seen a match that delivered in every respect that a wrestling match possibly could. It was too great to care about who won what.

Also, TNA is officially owned by The Canadian company that runs the Fight Network, and Dixie Carter is no longer on the board.

Should make the new tapings and this Thursday's episode a little more interesting. Will be interesting as well to see if they continue to base their tapings out of Universal in Orlando, or if they move it to somewhere in Canada. Would be a nice way to inject a new atmosphere into their show.

Either way I can't wait.

Not as much as I can't wait for tonight and the New Year Dash fallout show for Wrestle Kingdom and New Japan though. Wonder where the Bullet Club will stand after all that, and what's next for the title and/or Omega.

Watched Wrestle Kingdom tonight. Remained spoiler free.

Holy crap. Agree 100% with you guys. Omega vs Okada was simply amazing. Words cannot describe it. If you haven't watched it, please do yourself a favor and do it. Might be the best match I've ever seen.

9 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

Going in I didn't mind too much if Okada had won, because he is also amazing. But as the match went on I wanted Omega to win more and more to the point that every little tease towards a finish at the end had my heart stopping. Then Okada won, and I went back to not minding again, because I'd seen a match that delivered in every respect that a wrestling match possibly could. It was too great to care about who won what.

I'm glad the protected the One Winged Angel. That finisher is so damn majestic to watch. 

• Upvote 1

Wow.

Wrestlekingdom 11 was the best show I've seen in years, and had some of the greatest matches I've seen since Nakamura's debut at NXT Dallas.

What a card.

I just became a fan of half of the NJPW roster.

The Elite will one day thrive in a WWE Environment; Excited to see more NJPW action! - Can't wait until they add subtitles...either that or I'm going to be learning Japanese real quick.

Great event and the main event was absolutely fantastic, but not the best match ever for me. I'm not a fan of crossing the line like they did for that top rope dragon suplex. In the end, I want to boo and cheer, and that just made me cringe and want to stop watching. Similar to Lesnar forcing Orton's head open.