The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Lol, TheHitman complaining about sloppy matches. This coming from a guy who watches TNA.

I'm the same guy that wanted RVD gone the second he signed with TNA. Most useless signing since Booker T. But hey, keep drinking the kool-aid kiddo.

I'm the same guy that wanted RVD gone the second he signed with TNA. Most useless signing since Booker T. But hey, keep drinking the kool-aid kiddo.

kettle meet pot

but hay, no one likes a smark. you just watch the shows. i used to hate TNA for how sloppy and minor league is looks, but i'm trying. gives me something else to watch. but if all you're going to do is just **** on wwe every chance you get and praise TNA and brag about watching indies and all that stuff, then this site.... probably isn't for you. most of us here... are just casual fans now. like, we really don't care

• Upvote 1

Twitter is being promoted WAAAY too much. It's starting to piss me off.

I don't mind Twitter, WWE App pisses me off. They need get rid of the BS, go back to two hours and enforce a serious brand split.

Both are fracking annoying.

The twitter is annoy because WWE always shows the trends for self promotion, and it gets annoying seeing it on my screen every 5-10 mins, that and those stupid cherry picked "did you know" facts. I dont mind showing the wrestlers handle but WWE just uses Twitter too much, showing tweets of wrestlers and whats trending and crap. Enough of it.

The app is annoying too. And most the time the votes they have on it aren't even interesting, or else when they are they have it decided who its gunna be either way so the voting means nothing.

kettle meet pot

but hay, no one likes a smark. you just watch the shows. i used to hate TNA for how sloppy and minor league is looks, but i'm trying. gives me something else to watch. but if all you're going to do is just **** on wwe every chance you get and praise TNA and brag about watching indies and all that stuff, then this site.... probably isn't for you. most of us here... are just casual fans now. like, we really don't care

Word, bro.

The twitter is annoy because WWE always shows the trends for self promotion, and it gets annoying seeing it on my screen every 5-10 mins, that and those stupid cherry picked "did you know" facts. I dont mind showing the wrestlers handle but WWE just uses Twitter too much, showing tweets of wrestlers and whats trending and crap. Enough of it.

The app is annoying too. And most the time the votes they have on it aren't even interesting, or else when they are they have it decided who its gunna be either way so the voting means nothing.

I used to have the same attitude, but then I realized it's pretty easy to just not pay attention to that stuff. I thought the app was stupid too but then I downloaded it and enjoyed some good videos ^_^

i hate all the twitter and app plugs, but i guess i just learned how to tune that stuff out since, 1) i never use twitter, and 2) i don't use any apps on my phone, so none of that really interests me. if it means, skipping commercial breaks if you have the app, that's fine but i dont want to go out of my way for that. i'd rather use the commerical breaks to answer texts or messages from friends. not sure about anyone else here, but i'm always doing something whether i'm watching teh show or if it's a commercial break, where i really don't care. it's not like i'm parking in front of my tv and tapping my watch whenever a commercial comes on. more convenient for me, but hey, that's just me

Anyways since I actually watched RAW I'll give a little summary of what I thought since I don't usually tune in.

Overall it was kinda a Meh show. There were parts I really liked, parts I really didn't like, and parts that were just pointless filler.

I really liked the Lesnar/Haymen/Punk thing obviously, that was great, the RVD/Jericho match was good. Those are the 2 parts I liked the best.

The Ziggler match was okay until the end, though its storyline progression so whatever. The Christain/Sandow match was decent, I really liked that when I saw it but looking back it was so rushed, I wish we got a bit more time, seemed like right away Christain rolled him up, Rhodes jumped into the ring & the segment was done, would have liked it to not have been so rushed.

The Maddocks stuff was just terrible (aside from HHH & Steph burying him) The Divas match & the tag team match were both bad, just not entertaining at all.

And the end to the show was dumb, this whole thing of Cena picking is so stupid. It would have been much better to have a match to decide a #1 contender. Like take the 4 top contenders and have a fatal-4-way match in the ME. Or have 3 singles matches this week, then have the winners advance to a triple threat next week to decide the #1C. I like stuff like that, thats why that jokers wild BFG thing last thursday was so good.

I give it about a 5/10. (Around there in that 4-6 range)

EDIT: Oh & I forgot, the commentary is just terrible.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

i hate all the twitter and app plugs, but i guess i just learned how to tune that stuff out since, 1) i never use twitter, and 2) i don't use any apps on my phone, so none of that really interests me. if it means, skipping commercial breaks if you have the app, that's fine but i dont want to go out of my way for that. i'd rather use the commerical breaks to answer texts or messages from friends. not sure about anyone else here, but i'm always doing something whether i'm watching teh show or if it's a commercial break, where i really don't care. it's not like i'm parking in front of my tv and tapping my watch whenever a commercial comes on. more convenient for me, but hey, that's just me

Totally agree, I use the commercials to go get up & grab some food or go to the washroom or run through things on my laptop or whatever, so I could care less about the app.

Anyways since I actually watched RAW I'll give a little summary of what I thought since I don't usually tune in.

Overall it was kinda a Meh show. There were parts I really liked, parts I really didn't like, and parts that were just pointless filler.

I really liked the Lesnar/Haymen/Punk thing obviously, that was great, the RVD/Jericho match was good. Those are the 2 parts I liked the best.

The Ziggler match was okay until the end, though its storyline progression so whatever. The Christain/Sandow match was decent, I really liked that when I saw it but looking back it was so rushed, I wish we got a bit more time, seemed like right away Christain rolled him up, Rhodes jumped into the ring & the segment was done, would have liked it to not have been so rushed.

The Maddocks stuff was just terrible (aside from HHH & Steph burying him) The Divas match & the tag team match were both bad, just not entertaining at all.

And the end to the show was dumb, this whole thing of Cena picking is so stupid. It would have been much better to have a match to decide a #1 contender. Like take the 4 top contenders and have a fatal-4-way match in the ME. Or have 3 singles matches this week, then have the winners advance to a triple threat next week to decide the #1C. I like stuff like that, thats why that jokers wild BFG thing last thursday was so good.

I give it about a 5/10. (Around there in that 4-6 range)

EDIT: Oh & I forgot, the commentary is just terrible.

If he had everyone to choose from.. A battle Royal would have been the way to go. But regardless of how they did it.. It would have been DB anyways

If he had everyone to choose from.. A battle Royal would have been the way to go. But regardless of how they did it.. It would have been DB anyways

Yeah it would have been nice to get some entertainment in the selection. Would have loved a mini tournament type thing, or even a battle royal. That would have been awesome, and it would have made Bryan seem even stronger that he won out of all those people rather than just being chosen. Oh well.

kettle meet pot

If you really want something to watch I can hook you up. Depends how you really like your wrestling though, if you like more workrate-based then ROH on Saturday nights is the way to go. If you like entertainment/glamour based WWE is the way to go, if you want a combination watch TNA. Honestly, WWE isn't my thing anymore, to me TNA/NJPW/ROH are all better. Just tried of watching talented guys like the Colons or Usos sit around while PTP or Tensai and Clay are on TV. Most of the time smarks hate TNA if you've encountered stereotypical ones in the past. To me, and obviously Smashian Kassian the TNA product is better. WWE has a lot of very good wrestlers, but I feel like it's all disoriented. Way too much storyline BS with horrible booking. I hated TNA in 2010 and ROH in 2012 for the same reason. If it makes you happy, I watched 3 segments on Raw today, all of which were good.

Lol Hitman tell me what you're on. I'd like to try some of it.

Bad Influence, it's on every Thursday on Spike.

As I've said before, with the ridiculously large roster WWE has, they'll need to enforce a strict brand split. Everything is meaningless when the same guys are on both shows. Have Heyman book Smackdown and Mantel book Raw and I'll be happy. More Ohno/Zayn/Neville on my TV too please.