The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Yes! Now thats what I'm talking about, a clean finisher and 1-2-3.

Good stuff, I'm a big Christian fan, its a shame how they have used him. Could have been/could be a big star for the company.

So am I and II agree. It's depressing to watch him come out these days. He's going nowhere and he is just going nowhere fast.

Is Tyson Kidd still with the company? I bet those 2 could make a decent tag team.

Is Tyson Kidd still with the company? I bet those 2 could make a decent tag team.

think he's still out with an injury. i liked this segment. the shield actually got some heat then a nice reaction for the usos. this is a pretty hot crowd. loved how the crowd didn't "WHAT" henry during his promo

So am I and II agree. It's depressing to watch him come out these days. He's going nowhere and he is just going nowhere fast.

Yeah Kidd's still there but injured at the moment.

Yeah I agree, it really is, he is great on the mic, very underrated. He could be doing so much more.

think he's still out with an injury. i liked this segment. the shield actually got some heat then a nice reaction for the usos. this is a pretty hot crowd. loved how the crowd didn't "WHAT" henry during his promo

Meh, that segment was meh to me, it wasn't bad as a segment I just haven't bought into the Shield yet thats why. And it was basically the same thing as last week them beatin down Henry, then the Usos came out and turned the tide.

An Usos & Henry vs Shield 6 man tag just doesn't excite me really.

And that segment with Cena & Bryan was terrible acting.

RAW has been so-so so far IMO.

The opening segment was.. Meh, it was interesting to learn about Bryans matches, other than that I didn't like it.

The Sheamus/ADR match was decent as a match but it wasn't that exciting cause we have seen it before, just didn't excite me really.

I enjoyed the Christain match cause I'm a Christian fan. I liked that he went over clean with his finisher.

The backstage segments have been bad, Rybacks segment did nothing, the Cena/Bryan match was terrible acting. The Teddy Long thing was like "wtf?"

That Ziggler match was decent, I like Ziggler he is loaded with potential. It was nothing great throughout the match, I liked the ending though. And when AJ/Big E came out, that part was alright. It was quick, they got the point across, not bad.

Edit: And of course the app.. Ugh. And I really don't wanna see this Miz thing, who cares..

Edited by Smashian Kassian

That sucked, that chick cant even slap properly. I hope these two new divas are gone ASAP, they arent even actual wrestlers & I'm not seeing any personality. Also I guarantee they havent paid their dues, at least the other chicks worked their ways up.