The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

i just like what they're doing with ambrose in trying to make the US title less of a joke right now

Yeah it was funny how he said "they run away from this title" and implied it was really important LOL

I was thinking "yeah they run away from the title because it means nothing" it was a good promo, I liked Rollins's part.

How brutal was that? Bet we don't see that ref again any time soon.

That entire match was a waste of time, but that especially summed it all up.

I partially blame AJ though, I think she tapped too early, Natalya had already released the hold as she tapped.

How brutal was that? Bet we don't see that ref again any time soon.

yeah i mostly see him working the divas matches. the ref is supposed to know how the finish is supposed to go down. maybe the match was cut short on the fly or something since that was pretty messed up. notch one for botchmania

ahh i just love vince. commands so much from the audience

LOL maddox dropped right on his face

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

Yeah it was funny how he said "they run away from this title" and implied it was really important LOL

I was thinking "yeah they run away from the title because it means nothing" it was a good promo, I liked Rollins's part.

That entire match was a waste of time, but that especially summed it all up.

I partially blame AJ though, I think she tapped too early, Natalya had already released the hold as she tapped.

Lots of blame to go around on that one. Ref should have know to cut the loss and just call the match there. That was just painful to watch.

yeah i mostly see him working the divas matches. the ref is supposed to know how the finish is supposed to go down. maybe the match was cut short on the fly or something since that was pretty messed up. notch one for botchmania

ahh i just love vince. commands so much from the audience

LOL maddox dropped right on his face

Sold it well, LOL!

This RAW is really just falling flat to me. Haven't really been that entertained so far hopefully we get something enjoyable on this show (I think that battle royal should be pretty good)

The Wyatts are becoming annoying, its like "oh look here come the midcard hill billies", I don't know they just do nothing for me.

Lots of blame to go around on that one. Ref should have know to cut the loss and just call the match there. That was just painful to watch.

well nattie is a veteran diva and aj is good at what she does, they didn't sweat it, repeated the finish and they got it right but that one ref looks just so nervous when he works the divas matches. it's just a little thing i noticed. it's so weird

wow DB giving props to new japan. i love this promo and how d-bry making me really want to see this match. with triple h as the special referee, someone's getting screwed (d-bry) that's for sure

NO NO NO. HHH will call this match down the middle. It is Mr. McMahon I worry will try something.

NO NO NO. HHH will call this match down the middle. It is Mr. McMahon I worry will try something.

i can see triple h turning heel and being that heel authority figure while d-bry chases cena for the title. i don't see d-bry winning by cena getting screwed over and turning d-bry heel and joining a corporation stable. i would think one of those things will happen

I enjoyed that segment aside from the ending with HHH & Orton coming out, (Mostly for hearing Bryan bury Cena, it was great)

But I am so tired of the exact same Cena promo with his pandering and exploiting little kids who are dying, it screams "please like me"

Rather than trying to pander, cause no one is going to like you, why don't u just cut a serious promo & leave that crap out of it.

i can see triple h turning heel and being that heel authority figure while d-bry chases cena for the title. i don't see d-bry winning by cena getting screwed over and turning d-bry heel and joining a corporation stable. i would think one of those things will happen

I can't see HHH going heel, He has praised DB in a segment with Maddox and told Steph that he would stop Mr.McMahon's schemes, which he has so far. I think Orton should turn heel, I find WWE's lacking a big name heel and Orton can fit that role well. What about Cena's elbow? has it healed up yet? WWE could use it as an excuse for cena to lose.. or try and make him look like an underdog in the fight.

Edited by Figeroux

I enjoyed that segment aside from the ending with HHH & Orton coming out, (Mostly for hearing Bryan bury Cena, it was great)

But I am so tired of the exact same Cena promo with his pandering and exploiting little kids who are dying, it screams "please like me"

Rather than trying to pander, cause no one is going to like you, why don't u just cut a serious promo & leave that crap out of it.

Cena sucks. These wrestlers really need to try and stop generating ratings by being so serious all of the time. It's so boring. Make the fans genuinely laugh. When I watch The Rock's old clips, you see so many people in the crowd with genuine smiles on their faces and others laughing.

Cena sucks. These wrestlers really need to try and stop generating ratings by being so serious all of the time. It's so boring. Make the fans genuinely laugh. When I watch The Rock's old clips, you see so many people in the crowd with genuine smiles on their faces and others laughing.

Not many can be like the rock, he's an legend for a reason.

Not many can be like the rock, he's an legend for a reason.

Yeah, I know. I was being a bit harsh. Can't really compare to him and SCSA. Glory days.

They really need to get away from the serious stuff and outside of wrestling stuff. The Rock acknowledged the fans and let them play along, but there was still a bit of a boundary.