The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

y2j will be back if he feels it's the right time and he can be involved in something. it's not so much his book, but what's going on now. with the attention on the administration and d-bry and i guess the babyface mid-card roster, there isn't much at the moment where a jericho return would make sense

didn't noticed wwe uploaded this

my childhood. they've also been putting a lot of random full length matches up from wcw and wwf. they even put up that great cm punk vs. cena match at MITB in 2011. forgot just how loudly he was booed. it was great

I wish they would do an Attitude Era Raw, just for one night. Like with Old School Raw.

They could still do it PG

I don't think we will ever see Jericho wrestle on a full-time basis, his schedule revolves around Fozzy. It's not even a sure thing that he's going to return after this Fozzy tour is done. He's working on his third book right now and also writing songs for the next Fozzy album. So it might be a while until Y2J saves us again. :(

Thank god.

What if Cena hadn't got injured? What would this angle be like?

I'd like that. But they probably go with the 99-02 style intro anyways :/

there's just so much they can do, with replacing austin walking through those explosions with orton, doing that signature walk of his, it's almost what he molded that after, and just have the top guys brawling in the ring like orton, bryan, punk, ziggler, del rio, and sheamus, or go younger with cody rhodes who's really getting over, shows a lot of attitude, or have it punk, bryan, ziggler and the shield. just so much they can do if they played around with that

I'm going to join in with the SK on Kenny King. Dude looked impressive last night. Hope he didn't get a concussion to go along with those 12 stitches though.

Yeah he bladed big time.

Glad to see him back, the X Division could use him.

- According to WWE.com, a live event be held at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, British Columbia on Saturday, December 7. Superstars advertised for the event include Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Damien Sandow, Fandango, Wade Barrett and Natalya. Tickets go on sale Saturday, October 12.

YAY, another house show :picard:

The show doesn't seem to good as far as the advertised superstars go. Ziggler & Christian are kinda interesting, but no one else is.

Anyone gunna go to this?

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Yeah he bladed big time.

The show doesn't seem to good as far as the advertised superstars go. Ziggler & Christian are kinda interesting, but no one else is.

Anyone gunna go to this?

He didn't blade, he was busted open the hard way from hitting the steel steps during the commercial break.

Yeah he bladed big time.

Anyone gunna go to this?

It's the day before my birthday so I might go. I haven't been to a live WWE show since 87 so it could interest me, I guess. Since this is the only WWE we get now, I guess beggers can't be choosers.

All depends on ticket prices.

This could be of interest to some, I already have tickets, apparently fans bring their own weapons in for the wrestlers to use, LOL!

ECCW HALLOWEEN HELL

SATURDAY NIGHT, OCTOBER 5, 2013

CLOVERDALE FAIRGROUNDS

BELLTIME 7:30 PM - DOORS OPEN AT 7 PM

STEEL CAGE MATCH:

G.O.D.S. [bishop & Sid Sylum w/ The Natural] vs. The Stallions [Artemis Spencer & Tony Baroni]

GRUDGE MATCH:

DTA [Jamie Diaz, Jordie "The Greedfather" Taylor & Daniel Adonis] vs. Scotty Mac, Buddy Wayne [PNW Legend] & Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake [Former WWE Superstar]

CANADIAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:

"Supernatural" Nelson Creed (Champion) vs. Pete Powers (Challenger)

TABLES MATCH:

Alex Plexis vs. "Ravenous" Randy Myers

FANS BRING THE WEAPONS MATCH:

The House of Hell (Lak Siddartha, Hellion & Mantasia w/ Rigor Von Slasher) vs. "Dastardly" Danni Deeds, Moondog Manson & Cremator Von Slasher

SURVIVOR SERIES STYLE ELIMINATION MATCH:

Amerika (J_Sin Sullivan, Azeem The Dream, Mike Santiago & Ethan HD w/ Michael Sweetser) vs. The Bollywood Boyz (Gurv Sihra & Harv Sihra) & The Riot (Nicole Matthews & Andy "The Dreadful" Bird)

PLUS THE COSTUME BATTLE ROYAL!

========================================

­­======

TICKETS:

Front Row is SOLD OUT!

General Admission on Floor - $18

General Admission on Bleachers - $15

- Doors open @ 7pm, BELL TIME 7.30PM

Cloverdale Fairgrounds [Alice McKay Building] (6050 176th Street)