The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

well i always thought brie was the better bella, but her acting on d-brys beatdown by orton could use some work

"Please don't destroy my fiance and the love of my life...Please..?"

I can't decide what no ending is worse, this one or the John Cena-Ryback bullcrap. I think it goes to the latter, at least tonights match wasn't a last man standing no dq, so you can at least assume there was a double dq or something. The fact that Cena was never counted was complete BS, despite Cena constantly using the set to take out his opponent, F-this company!

I was REALLY excited for this storyline. Orton and Bryan are two of my favourites and I thought this storyline could maybe capture some of the attitude era magic, and really put these guys over as the faces of the WWE, but man was I dead wrong.

This is a huge disappointment. From Bryan being beat down every show for almost a month, Big Show crying all the time, to a NO FINISH AT A FRIGGIN PPV this storyline is completely dead for me. I just want it to end. The worst part about it though, is that it's pretty much killed my hopes that WWE was going to turn things around, and become interesting again. Not to mention how they've killed the Punk / Heyman storyline

With the Canucks back, I'll still keep up with what's going on in WWE and TNA, but I think I'm pretty much done watching them consistently again for now

Edited by Guest