The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Bad Influence won't be at this week's Impact Tapings

Christopher Daniels announced on his Twitter that Bad Influence will not be part of this week's tapings. This week TNA will be taping four weeks of TV this week. This is interesting because the contracts of Daniels and Kazarian are rumored to be expiring in April. If they don't re-sign, Lockdown may be their final appearance in the company.

For Bryan and HHH, I wouldn't be surprised if they are setting up the main event to be a fatal-four way rather than a triple threat, unless CM Punk comes back to screw HHH in the Bryan vs. HHH match.

Fatal four way wouldn't surprise me either but I doubt CM Punk will come and save the day.

Backstage news on WM Undertaker/Lesnar and AJ

- Regarding finishes for the WrestleMania XXX card, it's said that the top match finishes are booked and secure. Word is that the finish for the Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational has not been decided on yet but AJ Lee retaining has been pitched with the idea that it's going to be such a "face-heavy" card of winners and they need a surprise heel win.

- We noted before that there had been some criticism over how the Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker feud has been booked this year. It's said that Taker is not the guy to blame. That's not saying Lesnar is the one to blame either. Apparently Taker has had more creative control over his WrestleMania feud in previous years compared to this year.

Edited by J529

Harley Race claims HHH is the best in the world today and that he would be surprised if Bryans wins title.

- WWE Hall of Famer Harley Race recently spoke with Steven Muehlhausen of BetweenTheRopes.com. Race says he would be surprised if Daniel Bryan wins the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX: "Well if he (Bryan) does, it'll surprise me. Just being able to talk a great match and performing great matches six/seven nights a week is a different ballgame because it is a different time."Race also says Triple H is the best wrestler in the world today: "Right now, I'd have to say Hunter because I watched his style, he's a lot of mind and he took it and put it to a frame that became his. He's just good at what he does."

What if Stone Cold calls out Punk and challenges to match at WM next year.

Another scenario could be if Bryan gets into Triple Threat and say starts getting attacked and outnumbered, Glass Shatters HITS and makes the save.

Edited by J529

What if Stone Cold calls out Punk and challenges to match at WM next year.

Another scenario could be if Bryan gets into Triple Threat and say starts getting attacked and outnumbered, Glass Shatters HITS and makes the save.

or he stuns everyone, slams a few beers, and walks out.

or he stuns everyone, slams a few beers, and walks out.

arrive, raise hell, leave. me and my buddies having our wrestlemania weekend. beer, junk food, old school wwf, wcw, ecw. gonna be funn

also rey mysterio on jerichos podcast today. yeeeee

LOL great show so far. starts off with cow bell+speaking the lyrics for mark henry's theme song XD

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

arrive, raise hell, leave. me and my buddies having our wrestlemania weekend. beer, junk food, old school wwf, wcw, ecw. gonna be funn

also rey mysterio on jerichos podcast today. yeeeee

LOL great show so far. starts off with cow bell+speaking the lyrics for mark henry's theme song XD

wheatthins.gif

• Upvote 1

The 14-Diva match is going to be one-fall contest. Really thought they were going to make this a scramble or gauntlet match. How do you even do a 14-person one-fall match. :picard:

All they had to do if they wanted a quick finish was make it a Battle Royal. They really fracked this one up.

I'm sure there will be 7 roll-up's at the same time and a very confused referee in this one. What a mess.

Predictions, though I haven't been as invested in Wrestlemania this year as in years past:

Triple H vs Daniel Bryan

Winner: No Contest (flipping between this or a Triple H DQ). Main event becomes a Fatal Four Way with a bandaged Daniel Bryan.

WWE World Heavy Weight Champion (Randy Orton vs Batista vs TBA)

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

Winner: Undertaker

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

Winner: John Cena

Vickie Guerrero Invitational

Winner: AJ Lee

The Shield vs Kane and New Age Outlaws

Winner: The Shield

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Winner: Big E, but Fandango could win this and it wouldn't change anything. Unless CM Punk or Sting become a last second entry, meh.

Fatal Four Way Tag Team Championship (Los Matadores vs The Real Americans vs The Usos vs Curtis Axel and Ryback )

Winner: The Usos

Alexander Rusev should win Battle Royal. Have him destroy and get several eliminations. Would be great way to debut him.

I wouldn't mind that, but Big Show better win it. The comparisons to Andre have been there since day 1 and would just be fitting for him to win it. Great tribute to Andre as well.