The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Oh snap, are they going to give time to the 14-Diva match?

Still two hours left in the show with three matches left. I'd imagine ~30 minutes each for the Brock Lesnar/Undertaker and Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton/Batista match.

That match will kill any momentum, it better be next. Then again, this match is pretty :bored:

Edited by Grapefruits

I can't be the only one here that is getting annoyed by the John Cena boos?

Cena hasn't been entertaining since he stopped rapping.

Fugg'em. Bench'em. Send him off into the sunset, use him to sell merchandise - whatever, just leave him right where he is - putting over young talent.

The Boos are well deserved and consist of people like me who used to like Cena alot, until he became Corporate/Captain Fruity Pebble/Make-A-Wish Superman

I can't be the only one here that is getting annoyed by the John Cena boos?

I'm not annoyed. I'd join in if I was there. Plus he's facing Wyatt. There's no reason for Wyatt to not go over here.

that was a weird match

A needlessly long and boring match with a hook that ended up going no where with the finish and result.

Yeah, that was brutal. It just got stranger as it went, and it didn't even go anywhere. You'd almost think it was a Cena retirement match with all the b.s. outside the ring after the match

Yeah, that was brutal. It just got stranger as it went, and it didn't even go anywhere. You'd almost think it was a Cena retirement match with all the b.s. outside the ring after the match

There was no reason. It would make sense if Cena did implode in some manner, or if Wyatt was going over, but with the same old rehashing of Cena conquering and what not, it made an already boring and pointless match all the more pointless.