The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Update regarding Ballroom Brawl 2:

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

99.3 THE FOX PRESENTS

ECCW WRESTLING:

BALLROOM BRAWL II: TLC

(TABLES, LADDERS & CHAIRS)

SATURDAY, JULY 12, 2014

COMMODORE BALLROOM – VANCOUVER, BC

Doors: 7:00PM Show: 8:00PM

TICKETS ON SALE THURSDAY, APRIL 17 @ 10AM

www.livenation.com

Charge by Phone 1-855-985-5000

Tickets also available at Scrape and all Ticketmaster Outlets

Tickets (incl. GST)

General Admission Floor (Limited Seating) $20.00,

Ringside Reserved Seats $25.00

(Plus FMF & Service charges)

**GENERAL ADMISSION / RESERVED SEATING / 19+**

Anyone else notice after The Shield was destroyed in the ring, when Evolution was coming down Ryback was still laying against the crowd barrier? Either he was selling that spear hard or he got legit hurt.

i think he was just selling the spear until trips called the rest to the back and he left with them. if that's the case, then extra thumbs up for little details like that

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

i have about 10 different versions of just different text placements >__< that's my biggest downfall is text placement because i'm never happy. i did move it over to the left a smidge and i think i finally found a spot i'm happy with

i think i'll put it up next week. i wanna ride out this shield sig as long as possible since i only made it like a few days ago lol

Just watched this video, and DAMN! It brought a tear to my eye. Brought back a memory I haven't thought of in years as well.

I remember years ago in school, grade 4 or 5 I think it was. We had to partner up and make a magazine of what we liked. We picked WWF and made a magazine about them. What can i say, they already were making one and left us with lots of material to use, LOL! We were also huge WWF fans.

Some fans really don't know how good they got it. No RAW, no Smackdown, no PPV's. The biggest thing we has was Saturday Night Main Event and Wrestle Mania. We didn't get WM live though. You waited for the local video store to get it in, usually a month or so later when WWF released it.

My buddy could draw freakin anything, the guy had AMAZING talent when it came to drawing. The cover was of Ultimate Warrior holding Hercules's chain over his head standing beside a downed Hercules. I wrote an article about warriors dream for the belt. I used to get the WWF magazine every month. I had a lot of help, LOL!

Remembering it now, and considering what happened, i wish I still had it. Part of my childhood died tonight, a big part of it. Warrior was one of favorites.

His feud with Roberts was awesome and went on till the end. Looks like Jake won the battle though:

RIP Warrior

i have about 10 different versions of just different text placements >__< that's my biggest downfall is text placement because i'm never happy. i did move it over to the left a smidge and i think i finally found a spot i'm happy with

i think i'll put it up next week. i wanna ride out this shield sig as long as possible since i only made it like a few days ago lol

i commented on your sig in another thread. Love the shield sig. They look so badass

Edited by Del Rio

i commented on your sig in another thread. Love the shield sig. They look so badass

yea i saw =p i really love the punisher type masks they have. i might keep this sig up until they break up, and put my paige sig up when she really starts to get comfortable on the main roster.

tonight, even last week, she proved a crowd of 12,000+ doesn't hurt her in ring ability-- she really is that good, but when she can cut a promo like she can on nxt, then we'll see the future of the women's division in wwe. she's only 21 years old. she can only get better. we're just seeing a mere prospect