The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Triple-H-triple-h-416878_456_352.jpg

LOL

the lucha underground product is super hot right now. i'd say, storyline, craftsmanship, anything-wise, it's a better alternative than TNA was back in 2005, when TNA was in its prime. now that konan's bringing his influence in to the product, it's consistently good. there's only been maybe 1 or 2 episodes of LU that "werent as good as the last episode" but it's like an hour long show that actually does leave you wanting more

realistically, the only wrestling promotion that could even compete with RAW is NXT

keep an open mind, and watch LU and NXT, your week of wrestling is fixed

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

What about Lucha underground wrestling? If they got a decent time-slot could they compete with WWE? Also, is Austin going to Tna?

I've mentioned this before, buried in this thread, but I don't think anyone can compete with the WWE in the present day, and it has nothing to do with the product or how much money you put into it. The WWE has been building its foundation for 50 years, and its the biggest mainstream product of its kind. Sure, you have other promotions, similar to the WWE in other countries (NJPW in Japan/AAA, in Mexico), but they aren't globally as big as the WWE.

Say what you want about the WWE, but they're pretty much the "McDonalds" of the wrestling business.

• Upvote 1

I've mentioned this before, buried in this thread, but I don't think anyone can compete with the WWE in the present day, and it has nothing to do with the product or how much money you put into it. The WWE has been building its foundation for 50 years, and its the biggest mainstream product of its kind. Sure, you have other promotions, similar to the WWE in other countries (NJPW in Japan/AAA, in Mexico), but they aren't globally as big as the WWE.

Say what you want about the WWE, but they're pretty much the "McDonalds" of the wrestling business.

Yep, it's like comparing the UFC to Bellator. A mix of mid carders that couldn't hack it in the big leagues still trying to make a living.

According to Reddit user Falcon Arrow, who is a verified WWE Insider Samoa Joe has officially signed with WWE and it's at least a 2 year deal. According to him, WWE is currently planning to have Joe debut at the end of

upcoming NXT Takeover: Unstoppable event.

I would love this very much, he deserves a run in WWE. He is good friends with John Cena apparently so I could see it happening.

Yeah they do. Payback.

I think there was only 3 weeks between Extreme Rules and Payback. Now it's just two weeks between Payback and Elimination Chamber.

Not even close to enough time to build these up. I mean, it's free anyway, but still

And MITB will be 2 weeks after after Elimination Chamber. So pretty much 3 PPVs in one month.

Having a network problem. On the app and website I can't access it. I keep getting this message :

"Not Authorized: you must have a wwe network subscription in order to access this content. Contact your pay TV provider to subscribe"

It works on tv. Both the channel and the on demand stuff (I'm with Rogers). The app/website worked up until a few days ago. I've tried re doing it numerous times. Anyone else have this issue ?

Edited by Madness

Having a network problem. On the app and website I can't access it. I keep getting this message :

"Not Authorized: you must have a wwe network subscription in order to access this content. Contact your pay TV provider to subscribe"

It works on tv. Both the channel and the on demand stuff (I'm with Rogers). The app/website worked up until a few days ago. I've tried re doing it numerous times. Anyone else have this issue ?

Everything is working fine for me, watching the main event of Payback right now.

On that note;

I kind of love the Pedigree as a finisher for Rollins.

Edited by Rick Grimes