The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

5 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

sandow would probably rather go to japan

i wouldn't mind wwe picking up jackie, if they havent already in some capacity

There been rumors for awhile ESPN wants Renee. If Renee were to ever leave to WWE, Jackie could quite easily slide in take Renee's spot. 

The Miz said when Jackie interviewed him that Jackie is trying to steal Renee's job in WWE :P

Edited by the last outlaw

On 03/10/2012 at 2:52 PM, JensenFan2011 said:

Damien sandow is the future of the WWE nuff said.... its nice finally having a villian you love to hate again who is funny as crap

This is one of the first posts in this thread (on page 1), and the first one actually pertaining to wrestling. Which makes today that much more sad, actually reading stuff like that. He shouldn't have been wrong, lol.

Ryback makes interesting contract demand to Vince. According to Ryback's blog post, the contract dispute isn't about money, but according to Meltzer discrepancy in the pay between winners and losers of matches.

During the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that WWE Superstar Ryback recently engaged in negotiations with Vince McMahon backstage at this past Monday's Raw regarding Ryback's contract. In Ryback's recent blog post, he claimed that the dispute over his contract was not over money, but instead involved a discrepancy in the pay between the winners and losers of matches; however, Meltzer states that the dispute involving Ryback's WWE contract is, in fact, about money, as well as other issues. Meltzer further stated that one thing that Ryback had reportedly asked McMahon for was that WWE cover the costs of hotels for talent on the road, something that Meltzer noted "is covered in pretty much any other profession."

21 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

TNA picking up Sandow would be a brilliant move for everyone involved. It's the promotion most similar to the WWE when it comes to mic work and character building.

They could use him, and vice versa. 

IMO TNA's character writing has been a lot better than WWE this year, he'll flourish there like EC3. 

6 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Some are Undertaker, HHH, Cena, Orton that's about it though. Austin, Rock, HBK back in the day as well. 

yea the top stars are a given. i can see where rybacks coming from in terms of that, but being paid as much as the "winners" are is silly. if only ryback had any personality whatsoever he would be one of those "winners" the guy was pushed to the moon with his debut but the fans spoke out and didn't want this guy in the main event. i was pretty adamant about not having ryback at the top when he debuted. the guy's just boring, so why should all of these no personalities be paid as much as a john cena xD

8 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

yea the top stars are a given. i can see where rybacks coming from in terms of that, but being paid as much as the "winners" are is silly. if only ryback had any personality whatsoever he would be one of those "winners" the guy was pushed to the moon with his debut but the fans spoke out and didn't want this guy in the main event. i was pretty adamant about not having ryback at the top when he debuted. the guy's just boring, so why should all of these no personalities be paid as much as a john cena xD

Yeah, I never got onboard with Ryback. To be fair I think being called out by CM Punk didn't help him out either, fans already not behind him then get called out by WWE's most popular star since Rock/Austin. 

On 5/7/2016 at 9:34 PM, g_bassi13 said:

This is one of the first posts in this thread (on page 1), and the first one actually pertaining to wrestling. Which makes today that much more sad, actually reading stuff like that. He shouldn't have been wrong, lol.

WWE really messed up with Sandow.  Though part of me really thinks he did something backstage to get him on the $&!# list. It's the only thing that makes sense.

WWE Superstars Kevin Owens and Tyler Breeze have started a GoFundMe campaign to benefit the victims of the recent forest fires in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. As seen below, Owens thanked fans for their birthday wishes and tweeted a link to the campaign.

Owens and Breeze started the campaign by donating $100 each and everyone who matches their individual donations of $100 will get a personal video message from the both. As of this writing, they have raised $9,189 of their $30,000 goal with 357 people in 4 hours.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, I truly appreciate it! If you can, I'd also appreciate help with this: http://gofundme.com/22vqm7w 

I wasn't overly impressed with Raw; although I don't mind what they are doing with the IC title; and I am in LOVE with the way they are pushing Big Cass; Teaming him with the most popular team in the biz and having them go up against one of the most legendary teams in the Dudleyz Last week; and now working a program with Y2J this week?! - Somebody up there loves the guy; and I'm guessing it's everybody in/related to the McMahon family, lol. 

12599284_1692098941040209_1298649834_n.j