The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Wrestlemania

Main Event: Cena/Undertaker, or if Joe wins Rumble, Steen/Jericho
Steen/Jericho or Joe/Cena
HHH/Rollins
Goldberg/Lesnar
Reigns/Strowman
Bayley/Sasha/Charlotte
Becky/Alexa/Mickie/Naomi
Miz/AJ/Ambrose/Ziggler/Kalisto/Corbin/Crews/Harper
Big Show/Shaq 
Orton/Wyatt

Really hope Miz isn't left off of Wrestlemania in favour of Ambrose, Miz has been nothing short of spectacular this year to say the least. 

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

I have a feeling Cena is going to win but that it won't be clean.

If I was Vince I'd save Cena's 16th win for Wrestlemania and have Undertaker win the championship off of AJ at the February/March PPV. Cena/Undertaker would be one of the better main events for Wrestlemania since Rock/Austin. 

2 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

If I was Vince I'd save Cena's 16th win for Wrestlemania and have Undertaker win the championship off of AJ at the February/March PPV. Cena/Undertaker would be one of the better main events for Wrestlemania since Rock/Austin. 

Nah. I think Taker should be in the Lesnar/Goldberg match, personally.

Edited by Junkyard Dog

1 hour ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Nah. I think Taker should be in the Lesnar/Goldberg match, personally.

Oh god, that would be a nightmare.

No, Hell no, 3 guys who can't carry a match anymore, No - No, No.

I don't want to watch Brock Lesnar kill Taker again; I dont want to watch Goldberg get suplexed 300 times

Taker & Goldberg need to be paired with younger talents that can carry them, Rollins, Zayn, Ambrose, Reigns, Styles, Cena, Nakamura, Joe etc.

and Brock? I don't care what he does, he's just there for a paycheque, I'd rather that spot went to somebody that gives a damn, Though I would pay to see something happen in 2017 between Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, TheHitman said:

Taker vs. Cena is already a big enough match that the title doesn't need to be involved. If the rumour is true, and this WM is Taker's last match. Then he should be wrestling Cena were its a career vs. career match. Have Cena be unsuccessful at capturing his 16th reign. Then have him admit he was wrong, that it's a new era and he needs to step aside, basically teasing a retirement. Lights goes out, Taker appears, and challenges him to a match at WM, where they both put their careers on the line. 

10 hours ago, shiznak said:

Taker vs. Cena is already a big enough match that the title doesn't need to be involved. If the rumour is true, and this WM is Taker's last match. Then he should be wrestling Cena were its a career vs. career match. Have Cena be unsuccessful at capturing his 16th reign. Then have him admit he was wrong, that it's a new era and he needs to step aside, basically teasing a retirement. Lights goes out, Taker appears, and challenges him to a match at WM, where they both put their careers on the line. 

Eh, if they're going for the rumoured AJ/Shane, the only story they could go with is AJ being mad Shane put him in too many unfair situation and lost his championship. 

Replace Riegns with any guy, and that would have been the best rumble match ever for me. Kinda deflates the experience for me having that at the end... but I guess they surprised almost everyone. Just no one liked it. 

Great PPV. 9/10. Would have been 10/10 if Jericho won or if anyone else was #30. 

Edited by Art Vandelay

5 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Replace Riegns with any guy, and  that would have been the best rumble match ever for me. Kinda deflates the experience having that at the end... 

Great PPV. 9/10. Would have been 10/10 if Jericho won or if anyone else was #30. 

I swear to god Vince was laughing his ass off as Roman was walking out. He's just jerking us around at this point and he knows it.

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

I swear to god Vince was laughing his ass off as Roman was walking out. He's just jerking us around at this point and he knows it.

It would have been amazing if someone else won. Piss all the fans off, with this surprise, and then Jericho beats him anyways. Would have been a huge moment. To do this, with the winner he chose was just dumb. 

Edited by Art Vandelay