The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i would think/hope so LOL. as much as i'm loving SD right now, this show (chamber) isn't shaping up to be all that great. pretty ho-hum shows leading up to the rumble, so hopefully they pick up heading to the chamber, but a 2 week gap bewteen ppvs is overkill. SD tonight was an all right show-- but that was due to them being in corpses cristi. i am digging a naomi push

With Cena, Styles, Wyatt, Miz, Ambrose and Corbin all in one match it's difficult to put together a full solid card.

Looks like it'll be :

wwe title chamber match

alexa bliss vs Naomi women's title

bella vs nattie

becky vs Mickie James

Orton vs Harper

tag team turmoil

ziggler vs crews

One of the last two or a women's match will be pre show. 

Edited by Madness

8 minutes ago, Madness said:

With Cena, Styles, Wyatt, Miz, Ambrose and Corbin all in one match it's difficult to put together a full solid card.

Looks like it'll be :

wwe title chamber match

alexa bliss vs Naomi women's title

bella vs nattie

becky vs Mickie James

Orton vs Harper

tag team turmoil

ziggler vs crews

One of the last two will be pre show. 

ok those would be pretty good matches

11 minutes ago, Madness said:

Apparently Seth Rollins was legitimately hurt on Monday. He hurt his knee again. Could be out for awhile apparently. 

Not buying it yet.

The video showing him walking to his car, The Samoa Joe Storyline tweet.....

I'm thinkin' the knee is agitated and he just needs time off before Mania and they want to play it safe to make sure he is good to.

Anyone going to the wwe live show in Abbotsford next monday?

Atm they have most of the Smackdown roster minus John Cena announced, so that's a double bonus. Should be good.

The biggest drag in the last one was the Reigns main event, so having a different kind of ending should be great. It's still advertised as a Miz vs Ambrose vs Styles main event for the wwe title, but the title changing hands mixes things up a bit.

Rollins is expected to miss 8 weeks. Wrestlemania is in 8 weeks and 4 days. What a cruel world.

8 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

Anyone going to the wwe live show in Abbotsford next monday?

Atm they have most of the Smackdown roster minus John Cena announced, so that's a double bonus. Should be good.

The biggest drag in the last one was the Reigns main event, so having a different kind of ending should be great. It's still advertised as a Miz vs Ambrose vs Styles main event for the wwe title, but the title changing hands mixes things up a bit.

Went to last year's event, wasn't worth the hour and half drive, there and back. Although, I can now say got to see AJ wrestle live.

Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse is the plan for WM. It's being said this will be Nikki's last match.

WM 33 card looks so awful. They still don't even have a Match for Ambrose yet. Probably end up being Multi-Man IC Title Match.

WWE Universal Title

Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns

HHH vs. Seth Rollins

WWE Title
Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton

U.S. Title

Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens

John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
Big Show vs. Shaquille O’Neal

Raw Women's Title
Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks

15 hours ago, shiznak said:

Rollins is expected to miss 8 weeks. Wrestlemania is in 8 weeks and 4 days. What a cruel world.

Went to last year's event, wasn't worth the hour and half drive, there and back. Although, I can now say got to see AJ wrestle live.

The only reason I got up and drove there last minute was his appearance. Without him, it was a no go.

But again, everything besides the face of the company going over in the main event, it was fun. I just enjoy watching wrestling live, and even if it's $10 more than ASW or ECCW it's only once a year.

I wish it was in Vancouver, and I wish it were Raw or something, but those who went last year wanted to go again. So we are. No new AJ styles like debit, but hey, no Cena either. Hopefully.

2 hours ago, fivethej said:

Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse is the plan for WM. It's being said this will be Nikki's last match.

WM 33 card looks so awful. They still don't even have a Match for Ambrose yet. Probably end up being Multi-Man IC Title Match.

WWE Universal Title

Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns

HHH vs. Seth Rollins

WWE Title
Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton

U.S. Title

Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens

John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
Big Show vs. Shaquille O’Neal

Raw Women's Title
Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks

Shane vs AJ as well. 

Maybe be they'll go with:

Ambrose va Corbin IC title

cruiserweight six man ladder match

I wonder what Samoa Joe and Fin Balor will be doing. Not sure if Balor will be healthy but Joe should have a match. 

Edited by Madness

2 hours ago, Madness said:

Shane vs AJ as well. 

Maybe be they'll go with:

Ambrose va Corbin IC title

cruiserweight six man ladder match

I wonder what Samoa Joe and Fin Balor will be doing. Not sure if Balor will be healthy but Joe should have a match. 

WWE had considered Cena vs Joe at WM but decided to go with him on Raw as HHH's muscle/enforcer instead. Saw something too about them having a meeting about WM plans if Seth can't go, whose going to replace him. Joe vs HHH is 1 of the ideas that's being tossed around. Not sure how that would work.

I wonder if they might will reach out part-timers about facing Triple H. No-one on current roster (besides Seth) has a beef with HHH. Reigns should also have one considering he also screwed Roman as well when he assisted KO in winning the title. But Roman just faced HHH at WM last yr.

They should reunite The Balor Club with Anderson/Gallows. 

Edited by fivethej

10 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

Speaking of ASW though, show on February 11th in Cloverdale has a Jeff Cobb vs. El Phantasmo vs. Kenny Lush main event. Should be great. Will be going there as well.

THUNDER FROM JALANDHAR!!  He gonna win the title

Finally got around to watching the Rumble today. Very solid show. Styles/Cena was one of the best singles Rumble matches I have ever seen. Just an absolute fantastic effort from them both. Owens/Reigns was great as well with both of them busting their ass (I think they need to desperately turn Reigns heel but they stupidly seem dead set on him panning out as their next Cena).

The Rumble had some moments but was pretty boring due to:

- Terrible pacing (should have spread out the top guys better)

- No surprises

- An endless parade of jobbers that no one cares about

They also seriously need to STOP with this weird obsession they have with having everyone just stopping in the middle of the Rumble to watch the big showdown between wrestler A & wrestler B. It happened way too many times during the match and it made the wrestlers look stupid and inconsequential.