The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

9 minutes ago, trek said:

YAWWNNN.... Another crap episode. Someone should take out the sociopathic kid... His one expression acting is painful.

I thought it was one the best so far. The plot actually moved forward instead of them just ambling about on that boat.

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

celia is an interesting character. madison really needs to die soon. i like where they're taking chris' character

I actually liked this episode and it held me more than the previous ones...but that Chris the budding psychopath needs to go soon  and Im sure he will but probably not until next season as next week is the last episode....and Madison really needs to die...I cant stand her...she is painful...please die soon.

As for Celia...kind of a creepy women..cant see her being around long.

They were talking last night on The Talking Dead about how Kim Dickens(Madison) wants her character to be the Rick Grimes of FTWD...and also talk about the show crossing over to TWD...I dont know how I feel about that...I dont like this show enough to pollute the one I do like and as for Madison..I would rather see her gone than be the leader..which she is trying now and its not working for me.

If that is their plan then they should try and write her character so that she isn't so easily hated. So far this season everyone thinks she is incredibly annoying. Like Travis in season 1 or Andrea from TWD. I get that her behavior thus far makes sense from a concerned parent point of view but as a viewer her constant fretfulness is just irritating. Nick is a man grown but she treats him like he is 12. 

Also how does Nick impress every character with just a single conversation? The nature of his conversation with Sylvia is just him saying that he doesn't like the ugliness in this world and all of a sudden she thinks he is special. Don't get me wrong I like his character but that just doesn't make sense to me.

I think I can see the direction this season is headed and I personally like it. If only the actor playing Chris would have been better, it would be better but they have to work with what they have been given. I don't see Chris lasting past this season which is good as he has consistently been the weakest link. 

5 hours ago, ShakyWalton said:

They were talking last night on The Talking Dead about how Kim Dickens(Madison) wants her character to be the Rick Grimes of FTWD...and also talk about the show crossing over to TWD...I dont know how I feel about that...I dont like this show enough to pollute the one I do like and as for Madison..I would rather see her gone than be the leader..which she is trying now and its not working for me.

Kim Dickens delivery is a tad forced. The whole conversation Madison and Travis had when they were walking from the ranger's station back to the boat after docking near the Ranger's station came off as if they were reciting lines and not actually delivering them. It was painful to watch.

Not sure how they will cross over unless both sets of survivors are picked up by the military and brought to the same base, seeing as how they are at opposite ends of the country.

This makes FTWD a little more engaging, as literally anyone could be taken out, and the series would still move on. People aren't really tied to any character, per se, which leaves it with a more real world scenario than TWD. Glenn has survived (unrealistically) far too many brushes with death to still be hanging around.

Hopefully Negan changes that dynamic in October.

On May 16, 2016 at 6:36 PM, PhillipBlunt said:

Kim Dickens delivery is a tad forced. The whole conversation Madison and Travis had when they were walking from the ranger's station back to the boat after docking near the Ranger's station came off as if they were reciting lines and not actually delivering them. It was painful to watch.

Not sure how they will cross over unless both sets of survivors are picked up by the military and brought to the same base, seeing as how they are at opposite ends of the country.

This makes FTWD a little more engaging, as literally anyone could be taken out, and the series would still move on. People aren't really tied to any character, per se, which leaves it with a more real world scenario than TWD. Glenn has survived (unrealistically) far too many brushes with death to still be hanging around.

Hopefully Negan changes that dynamic in October.

They cannot kill Alicia.

4 minutes ago, Hugor Hill said:

I saw Alycia die once already. No need for another one.

In 100? Yeah. Now she's living in a world where millions of corpses walk the earth, as does her creepy ass stepbrother.

Chances for survival? 70%

12 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

In 100? Yeah. Now she's living in a world where millions of corpses walk the earth, as does her creepy ass stepbrother.

Chances for survival? 70%

I haven't seen the latest episode yet, but perhaps killing that stepbrother would increase her odds of survival by a noticeable margin.

Just now, Hugor Hill said:

I haven't seen the latest episode yet, but perhaps killing that stepbrother would increase her odds of survival by a noticeable margin.

No spoilers here. He's just been on a serious decline since his father shot his mother in the head. Who knew that would have such an effect on a kid?

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

No spoilers here. He's just been on a serious decline since his father shot his mother in the head. Who knew that would have such an effect on a kid?

I know. Suck it up and move on. Who hasn't seen their father shot their mother??

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Pfft. What a weakling. Zombies? Whatever! Nationwide looting and murder? C'mon!

Apocalypse? Ha!

Hey, no laws, no taxes, no government tyranny. Imagine the freedom!

Canadian Loonie would be thrilled.

Archived