The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Just found out the Governor (David Morrissey) has an english accent too.

What's up with all the English actors... That's 4 of them.

Rick, Governor, Laurie, and Maggie.

Morgan is also British. Lennie James is the actor who plays him. It's incredible how they are able to master a perfect American accent

hell of an episode, great stuff, i can't wait for the finale.

There will have to be a huge cliff hanger at the end...there always is. The biggest question people have is, how will the Governor die? I'm sure he will, but it may not be dealt with in this episode.

I don't think this will be the last season with the governor, he just seems like he'd take alot more than a scene or two to kill off.

I think killing the Governor in 1-2 scenes maks perfect sense. It speaks to the fact that any character can be killed off just like that at any time.

I think killing the Governor in 1-2 scenes maks perfect sense. It speaks to the fact that any character can be killed off just like that at any time.

I suppose so, but they've also being trying to portray the Governor to be as strong as Rick and were showing how Rick could have turned into something like the Governor had he continued to do things the way he was. I just think he needs to die very very slowly. :P

I suppose so, but they've also being trying to portray the Governor to be as strong as Rick and were showing how Rick could have turned into something like the Governor had he continued to do things the way he was. I just think he needs to die very very slowly. :P

There's just so many ways the Governor could go...Milton, Andrea, Rick, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Tyreese, heck even Martinez could turn on him. This is going to be a looooooong week.

Guest Gumballthechewy

It'll be replayed a few times this week - as they are running marathons until the season finale... so at the very least, they will air it at 5:00pm on Sunday.

Cool, thanks!

There's just so many ways the Governor could go...Milton, Andrea, Rick, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Tyreese, heck even Martinez could turn on him. This is going to be a looooooong week.

lets call it out now. IF The governor goes, who ices him?

I'm gunna go with daryl

Archived