The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

STHS PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Anze Kopitar- Anze lead all scorers in the first month of the season putting 8 goals and 17 assists in 17 games.

STHS DEFENSEMEN OF THE MONTH:

Alex Pietrangelo- Alex had 14 points in 18 games. He blocked 33 shots and had 26 takeaways

STHS ROOKIE OF THE MONTH:

Dougie Hamilton- In his first month in the NHL Dougie had 1 goal and 6 assists, was a +6, had 10 takeaways and only 1 giveaway

As a HUGE fyi to people. If you make a trade and bring in a player who is a pending Free Agent he will likely not be re-signing with you. The player will likely will be a Rental... This isn't 100% for every player but for most of them.

If you get in the playoffs or win a few rounds, or get to the finals or win the cup or give him top line minutes or he does extremly well then your chances are better.

Just trading for a player doesn't mean he will sign with you, the player owes nothing to the new team except to play to the best of his ability. Don't feel like he MUST sign with you...

Thanks !

any computer geeks out here think they can figure this out:

You can download the app at:

http://www.nghlsim.com/CPHLConsoleApp.zip

You will need to make sure you are running windows with a .NET framework version 4.0.

To configure the app open the Settings.txt file and modify it to the following format:

<team name (city and name as appears on the CHPL team rosters)>, start day, end day

i.e.

Detroit Red Wings, 1, 10

Then all you have to do is double click/run the CPHLConsoleApp.exe file and this will then open, print out a team record, and close. Once it is done it will have generated a PlayerStats.txt file that contains the list of player stats in the games that your team played.

If you run into any problems let me know and I'll assist in getting this to work on your computer/team.

Archived