The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

Can somebody explain how the garages/safehouses work? I find cool cars and want to keep them instead of ditching them. Is there a limit? And how do I choose which of my cars I want to drive? Sorry if this is a very nooby question.

I don't store vehicles in Michael or Franklin's house garages since they disappear. Kind of a pain that I found that out after having some beautiful cars in there. I went back to an older save and they were still gone.

You can store 2 vehicles in Trevor's original house garage. Floyd's house seems to have vehicles missing from it too but there is a parking lot across the road that has decent vehicles.

I bought stock in betapharm. And did the assassination mission. How high does it go? Or when do I sell. Its up 80%

Go to the page that displays the company and the option to buy shares. If you look to the right of your screen it will have a high,low, and value rating.

Example:

High: $198.98 (Its average highest Value)

Low: $172.67 (Its average lowest value)

Value: $189.90 (its current Value)

So if the current value is $189.90, wait until it creeps up to $195+. Once it hits that point, that's a good time to sell.

Go to the page that displays the company and the option to buy shares. If you look to the right of your screen it will have a high,low, and value rating.

Example:

So if the current value is $189.90, wait until it creeps up to $195+. Once it hits that point, that's a good time to sell.

Cool, thx.

Example:

I messed up on that one. The value went up really high and I missed it. Next time I checked it was at 0 when I would sell it.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/rockstar-working-on-fix-for-gtav-vanishing-vehicle-bug-6414843

Rockstar working on fix for GTAV vanishing vehicle bug

By Eddie Makuch, News Editor

Developer says it has received reports about problems with cars and garages; "unfortunately, we do not currently have a workaround to recover a car if it is missing," studio explains.

Grand Theft Auto V developer Rockstar Games is aware of issues some users are reporting where upgraded vehicles have vanished from garages, but has no workaround at the moment.

On the Rockstar Games Support page, the developer said it has received reports about problems with cars and upgrades--particularly after upgrading vehicles and then completing a mission--and is "looking into" the bug.

"Unfortunately, we do not currently have a workaround to recover a car if it is missing," Rockstar Games said. "Also please note that vehicle saves in the garage of one safehouse may not show up in the garage of a different safehouse."

Rockstar Games further explained that the issue may occur if players drive another character's personal vehicle.

While the developer looks into a fix for the issue, the company said players should avoid parking a car in a garage, driving one already in a garage, or getting in a default vehicle when playing as a character other than the one associated with upgrades already earned.

Those who would like to receive an automatic email notification when more information or a fix for the issue is available can log into the Support Site and click Subscribe.

Just a fyi because my buddy didn't know this but make you sign up for the social club to get the free garage for each playable character. Otherwise its 30k in game.

Note that if you're a Silver member on XBL, you don't get those benefits. My first-hand experience. However, your stats will register just fine. After signing up, you may also "Stalk" the webpages on lifeinavader.com to get in-game coupons.

Speaking of garages, I received the Groove Stree Garage (for Fraklin) as a bonus content from the CE, I presume it's the same for those who got the free garages for signing up? The garage can hold up to four vehicles and seems to have a different "physical" location (i.e. it requries loading an indoor level) than the regular garages.

I haven't played much, if at all, so I can't tell if these free garages are "safer" for your cars.

EDIT: And guys and girls, please spoiler tag any plot/gameplay information, if possible. Thanks.

Holy crap! Just had the biggest glitch ever!

I was michael with frankie picking up trevor to hang out.

I didnt give trevor enough time to get in the truck and the truck sunk into the earth below the map saying that I abandoned trevor. Then it just kept going back up and sinking down again. Finally it said I abandoned franklin and then everything turned into water. But I couldn't move.

So I did a character switch to franklin and when I got to him the front tires of his vehicle are gone.

too wierd lmao.

Archived