The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

Am I missing something here? I'm holding off on Lester's assassination missions until I'm 100% complete the game but Im at the point that

I'm doing the first heist with the FIB where we have to get a garbage truck and masks and everything, and Franklin just texted me saying we have to hold off on the heist because he has to do something for Lester first. The only thing for Franklin to do with Lester is the Hotel Assassination mission. What?!

Am I missing something here? I'm holding off on Lester's assassination missions until I'm 100% complete the game but Im at the point that

I'm doing the first heist with the FIB where we have to get a garbage truck and masks and everything, and Franklin just texted me saying we have to hold off on the heist because he has to do something for Lester first. The only thing for Franklin to do with Lester is the Hotel Assassination mission. What?!

Just try starting the mission, if it doesn't work check your mail or texts and see if Lester sent you anything.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to do the assassination missions.

You have to eventually complete the 1st mission to advance the story.

I now have a Billion dollars for each player. More money than ill ever be able to spend...

Lol anyone watch the t.v shows yet. I watched fame or shame, it was pretty well done, the judges were clearly based off of american idol.

I went to the theater and watched........ Ok well I'm not sure what I watched....... It was one of those " wtf did I just see" movies. Black and white, something to do with a thief, the name Luigi was said.

I went to the theater and watched........ Ok well I'm not sure what I watched....... It was one of those " wtf did I just see" movies. Black and white, something to do with a thief, the name Luigi was said.

lol I havent even gotten to the theaters yet, the t.v shows are pretty funny not gonna lie, so much satire and so many american stereotypes lmao

so im trying to install the mandatory install disk to a 16gb usb because i have the 4gb 360 console and its been stuck on 7876mb/7876mb for half an hour

a25acd9a33619ed24309d6b6d5cc177b.png

ive deleted the install progress and cleared the system cache 4 times already but i still get stuck on this screen.

whats my problem?

so im trying to install the mandatory install disk to a 16gb usb because i have the 4gb 360 console and its been stuck on 7876mb/7876mb for half an hour

ive deleted the install progress and cleared the system cache 4 times already but i still get stuck on this screen.

whats my problem?

An xbox for starters...

:lol:

Craziest glitch just happened.

I was Franklin and went to Michaels house, there were two jimmys riding bikes in the driveway, eventually 4 more spawned.

One of the jimmmys opened the garage door so I went inside the house. Inside the house people just kept spawning like crazy. There were about 8 Amandas, 6 Tracys, 10 maids, and like 15 construction workers (for whatever reason)

I was snappin pics on franklins cellphone like crazy, too funny.

whats my problem?

have you just tried puttin in the game disc?

Archived