The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

Sweet Barbra Bush, what has happened. I wake up, come into work sit down to enjoy my morning coffee and I get to read three pages of this?! You guys are too good to me. This is great!

First, sorry Admin for the silliness, things get heated on the battle field. I'll try to keep these soldiers in line. You wouldn't happen to play NHL 13 would you? I got a Ottawa spot for you ;).

Now with all seriousness. Come on JP what are you doing!? You're one of the more active GMs...yet you continue to fight with people (regardless of who starts it), now you're making back deals and bets? I cannot have that. Cheating will not be tolerated. I had a unique punishment for you, as I predicted you were guilty and since I trust my assistance, I knew they'd expose the situation; however, if you are leaving then so be it. Punishment be by exile.

Because we are slowly gaining more CPU, I think I may have to lift the CPU trade clause. Allow people to start making trades with CPU. However, I am going to be strict with it, no unrealistic, or BS trades. The best way for me to follow this rule without bias is to have to be approved by both Hamhuis and Beaver. That way I have to go through to people to have a deal done. If I am in a trade between one of them, then it will be the other and Willyfox.

Sweet Barbra Bush, what has happened. I wake up, come into work sit down to enjoy my morning coffee and I get to read three pages of this?! You guys are too good to me. This is great!

First, sorry Admin for the silliness, things get heated on the battle field. I'll try to keep these soldiers in line. You wouldn't happen to play NHL 13 would you? I got a Ottawa spot for you ;).

Now with all seriousness. Come on JP what are you doing!? You're one of the more active GMs...yet you continue to fight with people (regardless of who starts it), now you're making back deals and bets? I cannot have that. Cheating will not be tolerated. I had a unique punishment for you, as I predicted you were guilty and since I trust my assistance, I knew they'd expose the situation; however, if you are leaving then so be it. Punishment be by exile.

Because we are slowly gaining more CPU, I think I may have to lift the CPU trade clause. Allow people to start making trades with CPU. However, I am going to be strict with it, no unrealistic, or BS trades. The best way for me to follow this rule without bias is to have to be approved by both Hamhuis and Beaver. That way I have to go through to people to have a deal done. If I am in a trade between one of them, then it will be the other and Willyfox.

Hey guys,

I'm Nail Yakupov and some of you may recognize me from the Fantasy boards on this forum.

I'm here today to recruit some of you guys to our fantasy league CDC CHL. It is a NHL 13 simmed league. I realize that this is a play league, but I think that some of you guys may be interested in joining a sim league. It is basically like this league, but injuries are off, and we have an actual simmer so there is no need to join anything via PSN or Xbox Live. All the work is done for the simmer and all you have to do is control a team (Make lines, trades, drafts). Think of it like a BE A GM. Except you only sim. But all the other teams are actual people making trading easier or harder (Depending on how you think of it).

As of now, we currently have 5 teams open. They are:

Nashville (Currently 4th in East, Key Players include St.Louis, Weber, Burns, Niemi)

New York Rangers (Currently 8th in East, Key Players include Gaborik, Richards, Nash, McDonagh, and Lundqvist)

Pittsburgh (Currently 11th in East, Key Players include Crosby, Malkin, Bergeron, Karlsson and Rask)

St. Louis (Currently 6th in West, Key Players include Oshie, Piets, Shattenkirk and Halak)

Washington (Currently 15th in East, Key Players include Ovechkin, Backstrom and Neuvirth)

Keep in mind we are only 20 or so games into the season!

It would be great if some of you guys would join our league!

There is the link if any of you guys are interested. If any of you guys have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'd happily answer them.

Hope to see some of you guys there!

Nail Yakupov

Archived