The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pinizzotto Activated on Thursday

Edler's Mind Tricks

Slightly late on a clean hit .. relax, Bodee .. this ain't footie .. considering his recent lack of time on ice, Pini did not disappoint at all IMO .. 4th line was effective, and that is all that matters .. I really appreciate players who know and accept their role .. now we just need a coach who knows his job a lil better ..

T I had no problem with Pinners game. All I did, as I always do is to reverse the situation and put a Canuck in Klien's place. If that had been the case I would have been tearing lumps out of the TV.

It was very late, it hurled him head neck and shoulders into the boards and he could have been badly hurt. I repeat kudos to Klien for being able to offer any fight at all after such a vicious hit.

If fans on CDC can't live with that, then I won't lose any sleep about it.

To the guy above who said it was shoulder to shoulder, watch it again and stop it at impact. If you think that was shoulder to shoulder I can suggest a good optician. It was a cross check across Klein's chest and a push off..........all of it if you freeze the frame while the player in the background is making his way up the boards with the puck.

guy might just be a beauty judging by that first shift.

destroys a guy with clean finishing check then punches him in the face 3-4 times before tossing him to the ground.

exactly what this team needs,

Sestito and Pinizzotto should be fun to watch tonight. tootoo gonna be busy.

Archived